Paul walker dead??????

I always laugh at how some people react to the dead like we are suppose to all change our viewd on life because of a death. No matter what happened or how it happened my thoughts and prayers go out to the family but outside of that they are nothing more than condolences. No one here has the right to chastise anyone for speaking their minds. Fuck how any of you feel about Ken he is an angry big sumbish but dammit the guy just speaks his mind. Granted his point is not always a good one nor right but shit atleast he is honest. I didnt know Paul Walker but I liked Fast & Furious but lets not act like that movie stimulated the economy. Please dont take it there. People have been pushing the boundaries of racing long before fast and furious. Its been a thing and always will be a thing. Just because a few hipsters went out and bought up some V Necks and Supras doesnt mean the economy was stimulated by it. I am tired of people idolizing the dead and shoving their view down the rest of the worlds throat. We all feel some type of way about a celebs death. Dont condemn the next person for their view because we're all wrong in some type of way.

/end rant

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

IDK if it was said but he was leaving a charity event for Typhoon Haiyan, his friend had just bought the Porsche and asked him if he wanted to take a spin. They hit a lamp post and a tree

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

So chances are his friend cracked a f&f joke and tried to open it up and lost control of the car. It is very easy to have things go really bad and really wrong really quick. Doesnt take much to lose it in one of those.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

IDK if it was said but he was leaving a charity event for Typhoon Haiyan, his friend had just bought the Porsche and asked him if he wanted to take a spin. They hit a lamp post and a tree

news got it all twisted then.. first they said he (Paul)bought the car and was taking people for a spin

LA times said he was on the set filming the movie when it happened. There are still a lot of conflicting stories and I am still a little bit skeptical. Reputable news outlets or not fact checking goes out the window when youre trying to be on top of the story first. Have we all forgotten fook mi we too lo incident?

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I always laugh at how some people react to the dead like we are suppose to all change our viewd on life because of a death. No matter what happened or how it happened my thoughts and prayers go out to the family but outside of that they are nothing more than condolences. No one here has the right to chastise anyone for speaking their minds. Fuck how any of you feel about Ken he is an angry big sumbish but dammit the guy just speaks his mind. Granted his point is not always a good one nor right but shit atleast he is honest. I didnt know Paul Walker but I liked Fast & Furious but lets not act like that movie stimulated the economy. Please dont take it there. People have been pushing the boundaries of racing long before fast and furious. Its been a thing and always will be a thing. Just because a few hipsters went out and bought up some V Necks and Supras doesnt mean the economy was stimulated by it. I am tired of people idolizing the dead and shoving their view down the rest of the worlds throat. We all feel some type of way about a celebs death. Dont condemn the next person for their view because we're all wrong in some type of way.

/end rant

So its ok to go cracking jokes againt the deceased? Its called paying RESPECTS, I thought I was part of a community here based on that moral, doing for others even though we may not know them. Didnt people send and do things for larry on here a while back? Also help out a father trying to get his special needs daughter a special bike for her needs? Why didnt we all just joke and criticize those people as well because more than half the people who felt compelled to do something here had never met either of them. Hell we get warned and banned for mentioning the little bashing going on with ghostrider anymore but joking about the deceased is acceptable? To hell with that, theres an old saying that goes "if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all" im sure that 95% of the members here have heard, I wouldnt bash a member on here who had a deceased friend or family member. If I did I guess it would be ok because those are my views and my opinions even though everyone might not like them.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Archived