Sundown Audio

is the Hifonics ZRX1000.1D 1 ohm stable

conbon

LOL at amps blowing because the woofer is capable of handling more power.

what the fuck LOL. where did you even hear that from? thats a new one.

my 500 watt tweets blow my amp up all the time i can tell when they start to sound muddy the amp is totally gone.

(sarcasm) ahahhah

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

Sure you sub watts matter. If you put a DC level 5 on a power acoustic 500 rms your gonna blow amp. And who said lower ohms means lower power? That is retarded...i said put a better quality amp on his sub. That zues wont handle his sub, it will burn out

I meant if you have that amp at 1ohm to a 1,000 watt sub it wont do to well and more likely burn out. Now if you put a sub that was lets say 600-700 rms it might push it ok. But for your needs go with Brutus if anything.

Double fail.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Sure you sub watts matter. If you put a DC level 5 on a power acoustic 500 rms your gonna blow amp. And who said lower ohms means lower power? That is retarded...i said put a better quality amp on his sub. That zues wont handle his sub, it will burn out

I meant if you have that amp at 1ohm to a 1,000 watt sub it wont do to well and more likely burn out. Now if you put a sub that was lets say 600-700 rms it might push it ok. But for your needs go with Brutus if anything.

Don't even try to explain it, you're just making yourself look worse.

As I said before, please don't answer any questions regarding audio.

Read up first for a few months, only then start answering simple question if you are 100% sure and have a relaible source. Next ask some (more advanced) questions yourself and discuss with other people.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

LOL at amps blowing because the woofer is capable of handling more power.

what the fuck LOL. where did you even hear that from? thats a new one.

Your avatar makes this comment a little bit more hilarious. haha.

2012 Ford Focus Sedan:

Audiopipe, Sundown, Focal, XS Power....

Oh look the know it all strikes again

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

So what all of you are saying is that if you push an amp to its limits and beyond that it will run cool and never blow...bullshit you are idiots, if you push an amp to its extremes you better believe its gonna end up failing on you.

that's why you get an efficient amp not some crap amp. And even then i and anyone can run a 500 watt RMS at 2 ohms to a 18 inch sub that is rated at 3000 watts any day everyday as long as my subs impedance is at 2 ohms .

So what all of you are saying is that if you push an amp to its limits and beyond that it will run cool and never blow...bullshit you are idiots, if you push an amp to its extremes you better believe its gonna end up failing on you.

Kids, this is exactly why you need to learn to pull out or wear protection.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived