OrionStang Posted December 26, 2013 Report Posted December 26, 2013 Moisture wicking underwear and socks. You'd be amazed how much difference it makes (in comfort) if you have an active job. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
BLuejoules Posted December 26, 2013 Report Posted December 26, 2013 Got to spend this Christmas with the family, I was in Afghanistan this time last year. Family should always be most important. IG: devinthydude
Rmichael91 Posted December 26, 2013 Report Posted December 26, 2013 I didn't ask for anything, didn't really care to get anything. However I did get to spend Christmas Eve with my girl and her family after I got off work last night, then with my family today. Working an hour from home 60hrs a week cut into any family time let alone a relationship. Spending tomorrow with the girlfriend and her daughter as my Christmas to them; got a few gifts I've caught on to for them. For myself though I'm locking down my choice between a Glock19, Springfield Xdm, or M&P 9 and getting that dealt with, ordered my new edc belt and holsters awaiting final choice of the above. School next spring, I'm excited.
omg_spoon Posted December 26, 2013 Report Posted December 26, 2013 another pair of leather gloves new bed set games from girlfriend reaction to girlfriend opening her stuff was the best bought myself a cz75b .40sw 98 Mustang GTSinger 3202 12" Incriminator Death Penalties1 SAZ-2500dv22 D3100,1 D34002 Crescendo CZ-65SAX-100.2Door panels by Diablo Kustomz
SnowDrifter Posted December 26, 2013 Report Posted December 26, 2013 I didn't ask for anything, but the old lady knows how much I love this guitar, and I saw it at guitar center a month ago... And her cousin bought this for me because she knows I'll wear it in public and make it funny Worlds first horse head hair trick? ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
ROLEXrifleman Posted December 26, 2013 Report Posted December 26, 2013 I didn't ask for anything, but the old lady knows how much I love this guitar, and I saw it at guitar center a month ago... And her cousin bought this for me because she knows I'll wear it in public and make it funny Worlds first horse head hair trick? Nah............ Have you seen some of the girls in some of the vids? Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
alaskanzx5 Posted December 26, 2013 Report Posted December 26, 2013 A hx2 power 12 I got it Early but the wife said I have ti wait until after xmas for me to get the stuff needed to build a box for it. Them a wheel bearing started making noise (already replaced 2 working in the others) so now i'm waiting on money.., thus is life lol. Best part was staying up all night with the wife cooking for 10 ( like to go all out with plenty of left overs) then waking everyone up for presents. Took a nap with the wife then got up ate and sat around watching movies and playing with my kids. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
RooTxBeeR Posted December 26, 2013 Report Posted December 26, 2013 Watch my broski got me, Love it! On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Leo1103 Posted December 26, 2013 Report Posted December 26, 2013 got an awesome pair of slippers, some cologne and a bunch of giftcards for dd and bww 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.