the SMD Briefcase -o- Bass .... Portable sound system for demonstrating our products (DD-1, CC-1 etc)

Its a great idea. I had a FM-modulated changer in a briefcase back in the day. Cig lighter and clip to the antenna and take it to the customers and let them see the products work.

Ever think of taking out a demo of sun flash with you? UV light, pint of sun flash and fabric. Show and sell.

There's no look on the wire lmao. I'm pretty sure this might be the most nitpicky thing I've ever seen. I can't stand loom or techflex. I've got better things to do than put that crap on my wiring. Great idea with this. How long does the 975 last before being thrown on a charger

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

There's no look on the wire lmao. I'm pretty sure this might be the most nitpicky thing I've ever seen. I can't stand loom or techflex. I've got better things to do than put that crap on my wiring. Great idea with this. How long does the 975 last before being thrown on a charger

lmao, my exact thoughts. People direly search to find something steve meade missed or did wrong...

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

lmao, my exact thoughts. People direly search to find something steve meade missed or did wrong...

its everyones build... its the new "in" thing to do in audio i can't tell you how many times i've seen a build searching through here or fb (especially fb) and seen some making nit picky ass snide little remark about how they did something

anyways this is cool as hell :good: i dig the hell out of it

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

im not sure bro - i haven't ran it dry yet. But i don't run it for hours on end. I am going to add a male cig lighter adapter to it so when it is in my car, i can charge it while i drive :)

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Slick as hell homie

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

That looks classy as hell

2012 Silverado ext cab

Kenwood DDX470

XS D3400 (starter)

XS D375 (under passenger seat)

XS d3100

Mechman 240

Big three

SMD VM-1

All SHCA wire

80 sq feet of Damplifier

6.5 Crescendo CZ's (front doors) (needed)

5..25 Crescendo CZ's (back door) (needed)

Crescendo 125.4 (needed)

Sundown Zv4 12

Skar 4500 (2ohm)

SMD taking it to the streets, looks killer man. to bad the CA industry has gone away from reps making that person to person connection. get that name out and make that paper. you have to admire the hustle. if the CA industry (or the SMD brand) ever started making its way back to this I'd be all in, hint hint. I love being a vendor rep but it's gone from being able to make contacts and constructing sales to just training people and handing out pens now a days.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

Briefcase install. That's definitely something I haven't seen before.

Pretty cool! Props for ingenuity and creativity on this