Possibly trading my wall. Thoughts?

Did you make it to Turkey Drag? It was really shitty weather coming from up north, and I didn't get to stay long, but still some badass rides there. I'm hoping to be playing by the Conroe show, 2 months... A handful of members are already planning on being there.

Nah I was moving the wall from the c-pillar to the b-pillar during that time

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Honestly, I don't think that you're gonna be happy with that ford as a DD. Buying, selling and trading cars is risky as hell. I've been doin it for a while, but finally found a vehicle I like. Anyways, had a 74 chevy truck with a 350 and a th350. Blew UP the th350, did a th400 swap, was solid as hell. Gas mileage was decent for what it was. 8-10. The only issue is finding someone to buy what you have. Sure, resale value might be good, but the real trouble is how long it will take to find someone to buy it.

Current setup in my 96 Hoe

Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets)

Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front.

Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's

Alt - Singer 330A

Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets

I would trade for the Impala, then trade to the next. I get what your saying by them going for big bucks. A few days ago my neighbor had one for sell out front of his house. He said it sat for three hours and a whole hoard of Mexican's who work at the local scrapyard came to pick it up. Said they were taking it back to Mexico. After he told me what they paid for it I almost shit myself. It was an ungodly amount. I DO NOT MEAN OFFENSE TO ANYONE WITH THIS STATEMENT. IMO I absolutely hate the Impala the way it sits. I can appreciate a well built slammed vehicle even though I am a lifted person, but that thing is just gaudy. Around here that is what we call a ghetto sled. Lol

As for the post before mine about the old Ford not being a good DD, I drove a 1963 Volvo 122s two door sedan as a daily driver for about two solid years after I wrecked my truck with no problem. That is the only vehicle that I have ever owned that the furthest that I have had to go is replace the key switch because I broke a key off in it.

Do you have the money to build a motor in the explorer?

Do you have the money for another car if you trade for thst 50s coupe?

That impala looks a thousand times nicer than your explorer currently. Im a sucker for them to begin with bit unless you have money to throw around its not exactly wise to be buying and trading cars with your only means of transportation

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

That Impala is a CLASSIC! Keep that shit!!!!!!!! If I had a chance he could have my shit LOL

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Before you trade are you 100% that it's a genuine impala? they are easy to fake. whoever did the the paint put the emblems in the wrong damn place. Got anymore pics of it?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

[quotisn't me=n8ball2013" post="2675639" timestamp="1388494470]

Do you have the money to build a motor in the explorer?

Do you have the money for another car if you trade for thst 50s coupe?

That impala looks a thousand times nicer than your explorer currently. Im a sucker for them to begin with bit unless you have money to throw around its not exactly wise to be buying and trading cars with your only means of transportation

I do not have money to build a motor for the exploder.

I do not have money for a second vehicle to own along with the 1950.

This isnt to be cockey or anything, just my thoughts: I havr only ever been buying and selling my DD's. My work is a 10min bike ride, and my school is even closer, so if somethjnf happened i wouldnt be strrssing over not having something to drive.

I do apptrciate the input!

P.s. i hate quoting on mobile

MY BUILD

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Before you trade are you 100% that it's a genuine impala? they are easy to fake. whoever did the the paint put the emblems in the wrong damn place. Got anymore pics of it?

I have seen multiple with the emblems in the exact same spot. Explain to me what vehicle people use to fake them? Like an older impala that isn't a 96? Because I know the 96 is an impala SS and that's it. There is no option for a plain 96 impala

MY BUILD

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

Caprice. And all impalas are an ss of that body style.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

That is definitely a Impala.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived