Jump to content

2014 New Years Resolutions


Recommended Posts

Posted

1) don't make any lame resolutions

2) don't do anything that gets me put in jail

3) more sex, with wife

Not enough!? Lol I could use more of that.

Mine is to be more happy even tho I have nothing to be upset about about

Posted

I just wana get big. Always been in the gym but not doing the right stuff. I finally got a good program that starts today. I'm at 135 trying to get 150 but my metabolism is thru the roof

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Posted

I just wana get big. Always been in the gym but not doing the right stuff. I finally got a good program that starts today. I'm at 135 trying to get 150 but my metabolism is thru the roof

Try chocolate shakes and burgers. No bullshitting, I work out too. I went from 180 to 210. It took 2 years but I didn't use all that extra shit. Stayed at 7% body fat and bulked up nice.

Posted

I think it's dumb to let the passing of one day on the calendar govern when and what goals I set

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Posted

1) Stop being a fatass

2) Stop being a dumbass

3) Stop being a brokeass

But no seriously, I'm going to the gym, cutting out shit-food and soda. I'm going to try to not borderline fail my shit this semester. I should have been done with college last spring but I fucked myself. And lastly, I'm gonna pay my credit card off and get as much of my car paid off as possible.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

I just wana get big. Always been in the gym but not doing the right stuff. I finally got a good program that starts today. I'm at 135 trying to get 150 but my metabolism is thru the roof

same boat, I tried and said fuck it too much work, got in the way of school and work.

1) start my first year of college as a sophomore, credit wise. Basically there

2) have fun hitting as many car shows as possible, hanging out with the cool people on hear

3) enjoy my last few months of HS

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

1: become a better father

2 loose 40lbs. I know it can be achieved in about 8-10 months

3: get promoted

4: complete SSD 3

5: hit 158 on the term lab legal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4519 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...