FLA813DOVER Posted January 2, 2014 Report Posted January 2, 2014 it could also be you need new tierod ends ect in the steering.we have a blazer that was squirrely as fuck after 50-60 and we replaced all the A arm (control arm) bushings and the tierod ends and its good now. and it has about 400-500lbs of tools and stuff in the back like a C pillar wall lol 88 ranger xlt ext cab HU. jvc bluetooth/usb deck mids/highs. 2 earthquake 5s. 2 earthquake 6s and 2 Cadence CVLT-60 tweets subs. 2 Addictive audio V4 12s SAZ3000D SAX100.2 alt. 135 amp ford mustang batt. deka G31 1131MF box. 4 cubes 30-34hz rims. black 13x7 100 spokes with chrome knock offs. tires. 155/80r13.milestar touring se real billet grille not a bolt on. HYDROS FINISHED!!!!! 2 pumps 4 batts I get fucked by this old guy at work all the time. MY ASS WILL FOREVER REPRODUCE THE LOWEST AUDIBLE SUB BASS FREQUENCIES KNOWN TO MAN! just because we think it ugly and it sounds like a bucket of smashed assholes. Hanes. And dried jizz. It's better than fatmat
Pioneerchuck Posted January 2, 2014 Report Posted January 2, 2014 You should try lifting the ass end about an inch or 2. It will adjust your CG and allow you to have more control on the ice.
WillPwn4Food Posted January 2, 2014 Author Report Posted January 2, 2014 I plan on putting it on bags this coming fall after the competing season. I kind of thought putting a sway bar on it. I think my struts are shot too. Didn't know that'd make it sway. Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893 real men dont use fuses Neither do moronsSays the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.
Kyblack76 Posted January 2, 2014 Report Posted January 2, 2014 No snow here, but my walled blazer drives fine on the highway....65-70 It is top heavy big time, gotta take it slow around corners especially freeway offramps The exact same here. My first drive with the blazer (no audio) allowed me to experiance "more than norm" body roll. I remember posting about it after i test drove it. The wall may have added a bit but with the added weight, i couldnt get enough speed if i wanted to do anything to crazy. We have a fuck ton of snow. My blazer is only 2wd, but fuck, with the added ass load of weight, it gets around quite fine, ... lol. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Dangrebel Posted January 2, 2014 Report Posted January 2, 2014 Hell I can't tell a difference besides the body roll and braking. I have a gmc full size and man. I can't stop worth shit. Rear ending people is definitely a hazard for walls. 1999 GMC Yukon, 6 PSI platform 5 18's, 4th order bandpass by BHE, Taramps,
Kyblack76 Posted January 2, 2014 Report Posted January 2, 2014 Hell I can't tell a difference besides the body roll and braking. I have a gmc full size and man. I can't stop worth shit. Rear ending people is definitely a hazard for walls. My first wall. The differnece in how i drive the blazer, (after a 2 week driving break in period), from my titan, to my tsx, .... Is INSANELY different. Stoppin, fuck yes, you are 100 percent correct. It took me 2 close calls, to now, start breaking, and even down shifting way early, WAY early, comin up on someone. Parking, i look for the easiest in and out, Hopfully a direct FRONT pull out and go, and park there, even if its 8 miles away from the buiz door im going in. Im SOOOOOOooooo scared of backing over a child. It drives laura nuts, ill Look before i get in, mirror, mirror, mirror, honk my horn, do a lil dance, then SLOOOOOWY back out. lol. Wife goes ape shit. But christ, im worried about backing over a toddler, pet, or old person. While it can be done, you do have to "adjust" FO - Shooooo... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Awhitewookie Posted January 2, 2014 Report Posted January 2, 2014 Body roll like a mother fucker MY BUILD 1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport 1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything Alpine cda-9884 Crescendo CZ components (2) Crescendo bc2000's (2) Jolt 150ah (2) Yellow top optimas (1) Juicebox black cherry addition (1) Mechman 270 avbm miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
n8ball2013 Posted January 2, 2014 Report Posted January 2, 2014 Body roll yes. You have a mechanicsl issue. More thsn likely blown shocks or struts as said. It can be caused hby the weight. But it just happened at the onset of winter. Not caused by the ice THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Dangrebel Posted January 2, 2014 Report Posted January 2, 2014 Hell I can't tell a difference besides the body roll and braking. I have a gmc full size and man. I can't stop worth shit. Rear ending people is definitely a hazard for walls.My first wall.The differnece in how i drive the blazer, (after a 2 week driving break in period), from my titan, to my tsx, .... Is INSANELY different. Stoppin, fuck yes, you are 100 percent correct. It took me 2 close calls, to now, start breaking, and even down shifting way early, WAY early, comin up on someone. Parking, i look for the easiest in and out, Hopfully a direct FRONT pull out and go, and park there, even if its 8 miles away from the buiz door im going in. Im SOOOOOOooooo scared of backing over a child. It drives laura nuts, ill Look before i get in, mirror, mirror, mirror, honk my horn, do a lil dance, then SLOOOOOWY back out. lol. Wife goes ape shit. But christ, im worried about backing over a toddler, pet, or old person. While it can be done, you do have to "adjust" FO - Shooooo... I have that same process lol. Except I rev it a little to let people know. I looked back and see an old man brush my rear bumper I was like whew. People always think you will see them. But the don't know I have a wall. Pisses me off! 1999 GMC Yukon, 6 PSI platform 5 18's, 4th order bandpass by BHE, Taramps,
DubNDodge Posted January 2, 2014 Report Posted January 2, 2014 Aren't Tauruses known for having terrible rear struts/shocks? All the older ones I've seen looks like they are carrying 600lbs in the trunk. '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.