The Automotive Picture Post

When I picked the caliber up I asked if they had a hellcat and was told yes, I then asked if I could check it out and was told they won't even show it too you if you're not a serious buyer.

Wtf is that, I can't even see a car?

I'm betting they didn't really have one because if they did you'd think they would want to show it off.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I don't dig the raptor.

Broke they didn't have one. They've been sold out since they were announced. So bad in fact those that ordered one in 2015 aren't getting a 2015. They had to wait for a 2016. If they had one they'd have either sold it or had it sitting in the center of the show room.

I'm sure I don't look like a serious buyer either but it doesn't mean I am.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

You can't find one without the stupid mark up on it. They made so few of them that they go for absurd amounts used and you know a car like that is gonna have a rough life. If I could find one and not have to have it shipped in and all that shit I'd still consider it

exactly why I stopped looking at them, the charger I wanted would have been around $65k sticker but they were getting marked up $20k, fuck that

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Exactly. At 65k I'm in. At 85 I'm looking at something much more well rounded. I have a hard enough time with the thought of 65k. There were people paying six figures for a hell cat and it's just not 100k nice when you think about what you can have in that price range. Gtr Maserati grand sport m6

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

the new Focus RS starts at $35k. A Mustang GT Premium starts at $36k.

kind of a toss up there. You can have 600rwhp+ out of a 5.0 for less than $10k. much less. like $7500. but an AWD turbo hatch that's semi-limited production run....

You can get a Ford racing kit (meaning it will still be under warranty) with a TVS 2300 that is supposed to put the coyote at 750bhp, costs like 6 grand. Hard to find more horsepower for less money...

kind of a toss up there. You can have 600rwhp+ out of a 5.0 for less than $10k. much less. like $7500. but an AWD turbo hatch that's semi-limited production run....

You can get a Ford racing kit (meaning it will still be under warranty) with a TVS 2300 that is supposed to put the coyote at 750bhp, costs like 6 grand. Hard to find more horsepower for less money...

putting a Paxton 2200 with a 10lb pulley on my buddy's 13 5.0 on monday. Bought the car for $24k(track pack premium with foose 20's), bought the paxton kit for $7k and a McCleod twin disk for $1k.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

putting a Paxton 2200 with a 10lb pulley on my buddy's 13 5.0 on monday. Bought the car for $24k(track pack premium with foose 20's), bought the paxton kit for $7k and a McCleod twin disk for $1k.

Nice, take some pictures for me. I'm still debating on a coyote swap for my '02, it's a hell of a platform.

Nice, take some pictures for me. I'm still debating on a coyote swap for my '02, it's a hell of a platform.

will do. Forgot to mention he did BBK longtubes and a offroad X pipe today. Eventual goal is 850 at the wheels and still daily driver-able. If you do end up with the swap, lemme know. I can get a pretty bitchin deal on a 5.0/6r80 pullout at a local salvage yard.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

A turd is a turd no matter what you polish it with :)

Archived