boom50cal Posted April 24, 2014 Report Posted April 24, 2014 Lolol thats wild On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
OrionStang Posted April 24, 2014 Report Posted April 24, 2014 Lolol thats wild Somebody's never been to a race LOL. The aerodynamics and amount of air these cars move is fucking insane. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
boom50cal Posted April 24, 2014 Report Posted April 24, 2014 I went when I was little but I wasn't big into it... next time there's an f1 race in austin, I'm for sure going. Wish I had a vhs usb thingy. My dad won a trip through ford to texas motor speedway and got to drive a few season back car in 2006 or 2007. Got a badass softcooler out kf the deal too. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
SoCaLBaMF Posted April 24, 2014 Report Posted April 24, 2014 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
OrionStang Posted April 24, 2014 Report Posted April 24, 2014 Wife and I went to the Fontana race this year, we hadn't gone since 2011. During the pace laps she's like "they aren't that loud like last time." When the green dropped we couldn't even talk until the caution flag. SHe was like, "yeah they are still pretty loud." LMFAO I know many don't like NASCAR, but that shit is sick, especially if you are there in person. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
zayres29 Posted April 24, 2014 Report Posted April 24, 2014 i would hate to be driving that car and get into an accident Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
Lbox88 Posted April 24, 2014 Report Posted April 24, 2014 I imagine the results would look a little like these UBL | Build Log
S15_Silvia Posted April 24, 2014 Report Posted April 24, 2014 It looks to be based on a CL coupe, so whatever that does in a crash is what you'd have to deal with. It would definitely leave 1,000,000 little bits of foam and chips of red paint everywhere. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
n8ball2013 Posted April 24, 2014 Report Posted April 24, 2014 Ive gone I dont remember much. That infield party scene oh my THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
KillaCam Posted April 24, 2014 Report Posted April 24, 2014 Maybe its just me but it looks pretty ugly. The front end doesn't flow together at all. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.