Superbowl Champs.... Seahawks

Why should have Cooper been beat down by half his teammates? They probably just laugh about it and talk shit about the "drunk-ass white boy". I enjoy Shermans attitude, its really what football is all about. When you are better than someone, let them know it, get in their head. And anyone who has played knows how emotional some games can get. From crying like a little bitch to destroying a fucking locker room, the shit gets real.

NOTE: I didn't read this entire thread, but from the posts I did read, some people are way too fucking sensitive and/or judgemental.

I agree. If you played sports, you know this. I never played football, I did basketball. We had teammates who would get pissed at the other team for what they said or the refs and their play sucked because of that result. There's always going to be bs calls, lucky plays, etc but people never just "eh, here he goes, tryin to talk". It's a power trip, an authority thing. And if you don't think so, why do so many players get fines? Not for just stupid stuff like wearing unapproved gear but unnecessary bs? Look at pitchers for baseball who will absolutely demolish the dugout and the locker room cause they gave up so many homers. Look at the illegal hits in the NFL (not all but some of them when they directly launch themselves into the ball carrier). Look at all that type of stuff. It's cause of the power trips.

And HT, I have no clue what you just said cause there's 18,000 UNSOLD tickets. If they limit it to those just in the state of the game? Won't be sold out... be even more un sold. If they limit it to those just in the states of the teams that are there? Won't be sold out... be even more un sold. So limiting it to anyone would hurt the NFL and be even more unsold than there is....

Sheena = pedobear

simpsons-super-bowlprediction.jpg

2005 episode of simpsons watching this years superbowl. Seems about right with the scores :)

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

LOL ^^

Wasted, I was sarcastically referencing the choice made to block any Californian residents from buying tickets to the Seahawks and 9ers game. I don't care about 18,000 unsold tickets, I would laugh if the same thing happened to Seattle that they tried to do to others.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Crap I am pissed. The big game is tomorrow and I got my kid cold. Now I get to sit on the couch coughing my ass off blowing my noise not drinking. This sucks

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Broncos gonna win today, just sayin

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Broncos gonna win today, just sayin

It's ok you will wake up from your dream soon. Lol

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Archived