Taxes - get ready to get raped

You know what else kills me is whe I see the corner store owner by my house at kroger, buying 10 gallons of milk and a whole lot of cereal boxes with an ebt card. It's so obvious he is reselling the shit in his store for more than he paid and really, he didn't pay for shit.

Can you prove it??

If so why don't you do something about it??

I wonder what would happen if like half the country just decided to not file. Oh wait, we got all these scum sucking cunts with multiple bastards who can't wait for this time of year. Don't work a minute, don't pay a cent, yet you get a $1k a head? Has to be the most fucked up part of the system, the child credit.

well, the credit only lowers what you owe, it doesnt add to what you can get back. i mean, if you are suppose to pay in 4500, and you payed 3500 and have one kid then you would just break even. Alternatively, if you payed in 0 and were suppose to pay in 1k and have 1 kid then you get nothing back.

Well, tell me how my lazy fuk sister with 3 kids doesnt work at all, gets welfare and free housing, and still gets a tax return every year.

You're argument, Duck, is hella invalid.

She lies that's how you can't file taxes based of what you got from welfare.

No shit. Really? She's a fucking cockroach. Just like all the others that are draining our economy. The bottom line, for all you narrow fucks who can't understand, is that the overall tax system is screwed up. Why aren't these crackhead bitches audited, when its an obvious and normal practice to fuck the system.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I feel your pain. I made 1500 less than last year and I'm getting 900 less. It's complete horse shit. I basically worked 1.75 months for free. Liberals and Democrats talk shit about the tea party, but this is exactly why it was formed. Taxation without representation.

You know what else kills me is whe I see the corner store owner by my house at kroger, buying 10 gallons of milk and a whole lot of cereal boxes with an ebt card. It's so obvious he is reselling the shit in his store for more than he paid and really, he didn't pay for shit.

Can you prove it??

If so why don't you do something about it??

Do what, take a pic? This is the same corner store owner who lets people buy cigs and get money off of their ebt card. It should be real apparent that someone buying a bunch of gallons of milk isn't gonna give it all to their family. It should be easy to see that he is defrauding the system without my help. Anyway an article was already written about him last year and he still has his store and he still sells fake jewelry and hats and will charge 15 bucks for a pack of cigs on an ebt card.

Fuuuuuck I am moving to switzerland

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Nope rape here. Got a lot back

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Made more this year (49k vs usual of 45k) and I'm getting 2k back usually around 1700. Claiming 0 and no claims.

Did you guys check to see if you changed tax brackets? I've heard its better to be at the bottom of a higher tax bracket than it is being on the upper end of a lower bracket.

Team B2

2008 scion xb bagged on 18's plastidipped matte black

4 18" b2 xc's pushed by 4 b2 m1s at .5 each

8 b2 hn6's and 2 b2 hntt's powered by 2 b2 quattros.

157.7 sealed so far.

I am thankful myself for the child credit because had I not been able to claim my daughter and head of household I would owe the IRS even more... I already owe them $2800 which is not like 1300 and some change because they toom my tax return. I am ready to have them paid off I made an error and didnt find out about it until 2 yrs later it would have been a 2500 error but they sat on it for 2 yrs and collected over 2500 in penalties fuckin bullshit

Yea I have had that happen before and their interest + penalties is worse the loansharking. Never again will I owe Uncle Sam.

uncle-sam-work-hard-millions-on-welfare-

19yrs. Made 18k. Claimed myself as a dependent for the first time and claimed $1600 in community college tuition. Getting $2500 back

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Archived