Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

baseball has always been a sport I like to play but I can not watch it at all. It is too slow paced for me to watch. I will however tune in during the playoffs.

Posted

i am, since my brother is flying out march 2nd for ft myers.

edit: i think a lot of people dont like baseball due to its "slow pace" but a real baseball fan/former player would know that a shit load goes on during this slow pace along with the game being played like chess. Game is more mental than physical, so it does attract the people know need immediate gratification like in basketball and football.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Posted

MLB-copy-copy.jpg

I wish. Imagine if all players were juiced!!!! Game woould be fucking awesome!!!!

The steroids league is an awesome idea lol

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.



EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 386 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...