No vids guys. I have to get some actual tuning in to see how far I can go. I started at 0 dB overlap and then jumped to -5 dB and it got considerably louder. Before on the single amp I was at -5 dB. I'm going to get them dialed and matched using SnowDrifter's(thanks Chris) -7.5 dB track because I don't have the balls to use the -10 track.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Hey, everything is sitting at zero right now with my setup and you don't see me holding back on the vids! LOL

I have no choice though until I get my hands on some gear to get it tuned.....if could do it within the next day or so, I'd hold out too. haha

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Got my first Demo with both amps tonight. Bass sounds very clean. And Got160's version of Boys in the gets Nasty. Damn near Zero flex in top of the box.

Well, we had a MECA show today. Smoove and I are consistently getting louder. He did a 149.4 @ 41 Hz and I did a 148.8 @44.

It was 92° and HUMID today. I'm not unhappy with my score one bit but I know there's more in it. Everyone that hears it says it sounds louder than that and especially at 34-40 Hz. I've still got plenty of tricks to squeeze a little more loudness out of this setup without building a new enclosure.

Those scores on the new TL?

Damn I would have loved to have been there.

Yes, these scores were on the brand new Magnum Termlab. Yesterday in testing, I was .4 dBs higher at a 149.3 dB @43 Hz.

Archived