soundstream15 Posted March 12, 2014 Report Posted March 12, 2014 Came across this last night on Facebook, I never thought I would see this, fuckers stole my idea lol but this is awesome, and I will be getting one:) http://www.upaudio.net/~shop/under-pressure-audio-custom-shaped-usb-flash-drive/238489/
RooTxBeeR Posted March 12, 2014 Report Posted March 12, 2014 That's pretty fricken sweet man. Pretty fair price too. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
soundstream15 Posted March 12, 2014 Author Report Posted March 12, 2014 Yeah it really is! I don't really need another flash drive but this is worth the buy
BassDoctor Posted March 12, 2014 Report Posted March 12, 2014 Perfect, I recently installed my x998 and need some flash drives to fill the USB ports. 04 Honda Accord LX Sedan Kenwood Excelon X998 XS Power D3400 XS Power D1200 Singer 275A alternator with factory bypass 64 sqft SecondSkin Damplifier Build to be decided
SnowDrifter Posted March 12, 2014 Report Posted March 12, 2014 Pretty neat Wish it came in larger capacities though. 8/16 gigs doesn't get you very far today ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
soundstream15 Posted March 12, 2014 Author Report Posted March 12, 2014 I agree^ But to bad it wasn't a funky pup?
S15_Silvia Posted March 12, 2014 Report Posted March 12, 2014 Are there more pictures? All I can see is the front view, and in that pic it looks like the top of a travel coffee mug. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
Smoove Posted March 13, 2014 Report Posted March 13, 2014 Look at the ass on that sub, I'm getting one 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Azagtoth502 Posted March 13, 2014 Report Posted March 13, 2014 That's pretty cool. pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.