bighossf150 Posted March 13, 2014 Author Report Posted March 13, 2014 move to houston! need more loud trucks heremove to the beaumont/port arthur area so I wont be the only 150+ around here Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Emmet Posted March 13, 2014 Report Posted March 13, 2014 Congrats man. The f150's bout to get nastier. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
bighossf150 Posted March 13, 2014 Author Report Posted March 13, 2014 yessir!! with ot and all I should be making 2-3x what I'm making now, hmmmm 4 ampere 7500s on the 8 hdd's should do it..... But no upgrades until I get settled in. Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
n8ball2013 Posted March 13, 2014 Report Posted March 13, 2014 So what are you going to be doing THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Karkov Posted March 13, 2014 Report Posted March 13, 2014 Gratz! I actually have a job interview coming up on Monday! Same company though, just hopefully moving on up 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
boom50cal Posted March 14, 2014 Report Posted March 14, 2014 So you'll be the new Mr Texas, eh? You're wifes a photographer right? congrats buddy! On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Kyblack76 Posted March 14, 2014 Report Posted March 14, 2014 good luck man.... confident, not cocky, firm hand shake, look em in the eye...... go get it... last time i did all the above... i was asked if i was interested in doing gay porn... Well, we all know how that turned out..... Next time you get a email, dont read it.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Tecomah Posted March 14, 2014 Report Posted March 14, 2014 Congrats man! 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.