bighossf150 Posted March 13, 2014 Report Posted March 13, 2014 yep, I have an interview in about 30 min with the company my wife works for, I cant advance anymore in the company I'm with right now unless i move to Houston which is about 1.5-2hrs away, if I get it look for my f150 to be an absolute fucking monster lmfao. I'm nervous as hell right now cause I've been with the same company since I was 16 and I'm 25 now Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Popwarhomie Posted March 13, 2014 Report Posted March 13, 2014 Good luck! 2010 Focus coupe- 8 12" wall. 157.5@46hz 2016 Focus ST - SQ build.
Noel989 Posted March 13, 2014 Report Posted March 13, 2014 Good luck!!! Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
n8ball2013 Posted March 13, 2014 Report Posted March 13, 2014 Don't act like it's the Internets and you'll be fine lol THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Kyblack76 Posted March 13, 2014 Report Posted March 13, 2014 good luck man.... confident, not cocky, firm hand shake, look em in the eye...... go get it... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
boom50cal Posted March 13, 2014 Report Posted March 13, 2014 You're Texas man. You got it bro! On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
BeAlLsTaR13 Posted March 13, 2014 Report Posted March 13, 2014 good luck man.... confident, not cocky, firm hand shake, look em in the eye...... go get it... last time i did all the above... i was asked if i was interested in doing gay porn... Team Sundown Audio**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here **OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Herecheck them out, slap me a comment2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.-------------------------------------------------------------------Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft partsAmplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500DEnclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hzFront Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" ComponentsRear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-RangeFront Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4DWires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAsElectrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13-------------------------------------------------------------------
ChevyBoy95 Posted March 13, 2014 Report Posted March 13, 2014 move to houston! need more loud trucks here Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
bighossf150 Posted March 13, 2014 Author Report Posted March 13, 2014 woot!!! start april 2nd, starting pay is more than the max in my current position with room to move up quickly. not too mention a fuck ton of ot compared to 40hrs at my current job Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.