My car buying experience and the blowoff from Route 22 Nissan

This was a 2013.new stock. They wanted to move it off to make room for 2014s and 2015s and we're receiving incentives from hyundai to move them at absurdly low prices. The sales manager told me all this while we waited. They basically had to move this car by end of month or eat the cost without the kickbacks. I typically wouldn't have bought a 2013 new this year but the deal was pretty tough to pass on. My malibu trade was basically a wash I owed 4100 they gave me 4250. I just wanted out of it and that was close to the market value on trade. The rest was all incentives and rebates. Military vet rebate competitive owner rebate hyundai loyalty rebate etc.

No six speed available in this and it's got an 8 speed auto. It's super smooth. I've got the shiftronic style shifter too if iwanted it

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

This was a 2013.new stock. They wanted to move it off to make room for 2014s and 2015s and we're receiving incentives from hyundai to move them at absurdly low prices. The sales manager told me all this while we waited. They basically had to move this car by end of month or eat the cost without the kickbacks. I typically wouldn't have bought a 2013 new this year but the deal was pretty tough to pass on. My malibu trade was basically a wash I owed 4100 they gave me 4250. I just wanted out of it and that was close to the market value on trade. The rest was all incentives and rebates. Military vet rebate competitive owner rebate hyundai loyalty rebate etc.

No six speed available in this and it's got an 8 speed auto. It's super smooth. I've got the shiftronic style shifter too if iwanted it

Shiftronic = slap stick?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Shiftronic = slap stick?

Yes

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I has no more pictures. I'll take some more shortly.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I want to see a burn out vid!!!! That thing has to have some power..

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

He doesn't have to kill them,,, just smoke them a bit... lol

Like this. This is my 66 Chevelle doing a little burn out.

th_Kevins2ndburnout.jpg

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Archived