PUTTING A FACE TO THE NAMES: WANNA SEE WHAT SOME MEMBERS LOOK LIKE???

Heyyyy everybodyyyyyyy

FOT1326_zps8c9ad7d1.jpg

Why is your hair purple?

I'd assume white balance on the camera. It's brown

God, no wonder we all like audio.

Ain't no other way we are gettin a cock wet.

HEY! my mommy always told me i was handsome

either she lied to you. or was talking about when you were a baby.. :D

Don't act like you wouldn't hit it (snapping fingers in a Z formation)

shit picture... but you get the point...

c2cc815a744f11e3b45c12bc0078aa9b_8.jpg

You kinda look like a young Jeff Bridges

Jeff-Bridges.jpg

Only pic of me I have in photobucket ... From high school.

856693AC-5CB0-4AAB-AC4E-0A6EE6FE17B7.jpg

This is one of those pics where you would get cropped out and put into a bunch of other pics to look like you're supposed to be apart of it lol.

:peepwall: :peepwall:

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

620931_10151013193796646_875456526_o.jpg

Me (on the left) and one of my buddies just found this on facebook. As you can probably tell I was pretty drunk lol. Don't know what's up with the pic I tried to resize it

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

shit picture... but you get the point...

c2cc815a744f11e3b45c12bc0078aa9b_8.jpg

You kinda look like a young Jeff Bridges

Jeff-Bridges.jpg

people at work and some buddies on a few occasions have made paul bunyan references.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

This is one of those pics where you would get cropped out and put into a bunch of other pics to look like you're supposed to be apart of it lol.

Lol!! Dammit you're right! I just recently saw the article of the one guy on the bike asking someone to photoshop his red eye out... What he got in return was epic!!

Lol!! Dammit you're right! I just recently saw the article of the one guy on the bike asking someone to photoshop his red eye out... What he got in return was epic!!

Yeah someone posted that in the RPP I think lol. Like all those "can you make it look like ________" troll posts basically hahaha

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Archived