Car Just Died. Annnnd Here We Go.....

muffler bearings

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

muffler bearings

thats funny, once i told the woman she was out of headlight fluid, so we went to the auto store and she askes the person at the counter were the headlight fluid was at.

of course im standong a few feet away laughing

hahhaahh lmao. ….. DICK!!!!!

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Well, the dealership got my car running. They said the engine was hydro locked. But who can guess what "they" say caused it? Driving through a puddle? No. Broken head gasket? Nope. I shouldn't be surprised, but the mechanic listed the cause as a leak from the aftermarket intercooler into the engine. So now, if any other motor issues do arise, they can point back to this incident and blame the KB. They are not only shady, but clever.

At least I get my car back, but I need to find what caused water to get into the cylinder. Don't think I'm quite out of the woods yet.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I thought you pulled all the plugs out?

Hydro lock can cause all kinds of other damage. Bent rods etc. I would want a tear down and inspection of all internal parts.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Well, the dealership got my car running. They said the engine was hydro locked. But who can guess what "they" say caused it? Driving through a puddle? No. Broken head gasket? Nope. I shouldn't be surprised, but the mechanic listed the cause as a leak from the aftermarket intercooler into the engine. So now, if any other motor issues do arise, they can point back to this incident and blame the KB. They are not only shady, but clever.

At least I get my car back, but I need to find what caused water to get into the cylinder. Don't think I'm quite out of the woods yet.

all it takes is one "loose" head bolt

o yeah i would have the guys that put the blower on to check for leaks cause if thats the case they should have your back

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

I did. He said it was because the belt was on that I couldn't turn it.

The whole thing is questionable. Im just going to go ahead and get a new rotating assembly and be done with it.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived