You know I was guessing it was crossfit they have so many problems with people getting rhabdo they have wrote many articles trying to explain how it's not their fault. They also find it so amusing they have a cartoon character called rhabdo the clown. If I was you I would contact an attorney the trainer should have warned you about the risk and also with you being new to it shouldn't have pushed you so hard. Numerous articles out there about people getting rhabdo from crossfit even people that were in peak physical condition, 90% of them it was also their first crossfit workout.

its people like you that are the reason why this FUCKING COUNTRY is so sue happy..... why, cause NO ONE WANTS TO ADMIT TO THERE OWN WRONG DOING..

Yeah In no way shape or form should he be compensated for what is going to be a lifelong injury. It's people like you that spout off at the mouth with unwanted comments that make people dislike Internet forums.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Goddamnit this is about Smoke, not how yall feel about compensation Go settle your argument in a pm or something.

Its not about compensation even its about the fact its a growing issue and they should clearly warn people of the hazard to such a harsh/ difficult exercise.

its op's choice either way right now all that matters is him getting out of the hospital.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

well that escalated quickly. Glad you're getting better smoke!

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

You know I was guessing it was crossfit they have so many problems with people getting rhabdo they have wrote many articles trying to explain how it's not their fault. They also find it so amusing they have a cartoon character called rhabdo the clown. If I was you I would contact an attorney the trainer should have warned you about the risk and also with you being new to it shouldn't have pushed you so hard. Numerous articles out there about people getting rhabdo from crossfit even people that were in peak physical condition, 90% of them it was also their first crossfit workout.

its people like you that are the reason why this FUCKING COUNTRY is so sue happy..... why, cause NO ONE WANTS TO ADMIT TO THERE OWN WRONG DOING..

Yeah In no way shape or form should he be compensated for what is going to be a lifelong injury. It's people like you that spout off at the mouth with unwanted comments that make people dislike Internet forums.

That was the funniest thing ive read all day.... :rofl:

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

That was the funniest thing ive read all day.... :rofl:

:blink:

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

So is this herpes flare up over or what

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

My case of rhabdomyolisis happened after my first crossfit exercise session...

Btw, the original idea was good, but crossfit has become such a fucking joke. More people are getting serious injuries from uneducated CF trainers.

Sue. Sue big.

pulling for ya. I've had some serious stuff happen to me. swelling of the brain stem was the worst. but my girl.being a Diabetic has been hell! i know the pain on you and your family. truly feel better man!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff