Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

trunk spl box for two 15's


faralint

Recommended Posts

Posted

Since you can fit subs and port forward that's the best way to so it imo.

have you tested a rear firing enclosure in his vehicle it could be 3 db louder you never know

Posted

Um

Only important question not asked

What car? I don't know any trunks that can hold 2 15s let alone debating 2 8" are ports

I have a 2001 civic that I can squeeze 8.95 net into without building inside the trunk :P

Screw torsion bars :morepower1:

ummm... 8.95 net cube in that trunk without building inside the trunk itself? Pic? And dimension please!

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

Posted

I haven't but it was just my 2cents from what I see work for a good amount of people on here.

Since you can fit subs and port forward that's the best way to so it imo.

have you tested a rear firing enclosure in his vehicle it could be 3 db louder you never know

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Posted

Um

Only important question not asked

What car? I don't know any trunks that can hold 2 15s let alone debating 2 8" are ports

I have a 2001 civic that I can squeeze 8.95 net into without building inside the trunk :P

Screw torsion bars :morepower1:

prove it. I wamt to see a 9 cube box drop into a civic trunk

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Shit my friends civic is lucky to fit 6 gross in his '08 iirc. That's probably going to have to be built in the trunk as well.

 

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Posted

Um

Only important question not asked

What car? I don't know any trunks that can hold 2 15s let alone debating 2 8" are ports

I have a 2001 civic that I can squeeze 8.95 net into without building inside the trunk :P

Screw torsion bars :morepower1:

prove it. I wamt to see a 9 cube box drop into a civic trunk

Lol

My crown vic 4th order with 2 15s wasn't 9 cubed so I know your all full of it....

and that trunk is just about as big as they come

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Posted

My 7 cube box barely fits in a crv, guess I should have bought a civic

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.



EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Posted

Um

Only important question not asked

What car? I don't know any trunks that can hold 2 15s let alone debating 2 8" are ports

I have a 2001 civic that I can squeeze 8.95 net into without building inside the trunk :P

Screw torsion bars :morepower1:

here we go again.. someone lying to kick it.. sigh when will it ever stop..

:bsflag:

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

I think he means in theory, doing it is another thing. I heard I can fit 7.6 cubes in my trunk with a box that I can take out. but if I build in my trunk I Can Get almost 14cubes.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Posted

Hearing and doing are two different things. Amy of us who have built multiple boxes for trink cars realize thats not happening unless its a vic or town car etc. I did a box for a buddy that was 3 cubes internal and it had to be built partially in the trunk

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3430 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...