Beanz Posted April 6, 2014 Report Posted April 6, 2014 Fuck that old people noise lol. Then just find someone who does like all that modified stuff. Sure I mean if you do like body paint and a weird custom color I'm sure it'll be hard to find a buyer. But even then there bound to be someone that's looking for a car just like the one you have That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
Cardboardcat15 Posted April 6, 2014 Report Posted April 6, 2014 This article made me lol. My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
EP95 Posted April 6, 2014 Report Posted April 6, 2014 Love it when they say a custom paint job is almost never as good as factory, apparently the only place they know of is Maaco, we had a Lexus come into our shop class to get detailed and that thing was orange peel city.
ChevyBoy95 Posted April 6, 2014 Report Posted April 6, 2014 If you are customizing a car, you probably arent doing it to sell it.... so..... GFY fox. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
SLAYER1805 Posted April 6, 2014 Report Posted April 6, 2014 LOL, read down to the link they provided for used OEM parts below (partmyride). Members in my forum function have been having problems with their catalytic converts (the ones near the headers) lately, and therefore I thought the link would be useful, or a great place to start to look for parts for their cars, as each of the cats on our cars for the ones near the headers are in the $1.5k+ range. Like I said, I'm just like you guys, I enjoy my modded cars Well would you look at the time
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted April 6, 2014 Report Posted April 6, 2014 Nice ride man I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
EP95 Posted April 6, 2014 Report Posted April 6, 2014 If you are customizing a car, you probably arent doing it to sell it.... so..... GFY fox.This, all fucking day.
ParDeus Posted April 6, 2014 Report Posted April 6, 2014 GFY fox. Watch that thur blasphemin' boy! Nobody insults my dear Fox! I'm sending Orielly and Hannity to your house with Bibles and Billy Clubs. Fair and Balanced, mutha fucka!!!
xxgokouxx Posted April 6, 2014 Report Posted April 6, 2014 Nice ride man LOL, read down to the link they provided for used OEM parts below (partmyride). Members in my forum function have been having problems with their catalytic converts (the ones near the headers) lately, and therefore I thought the link would be useful, or a great place to start to look for parts for their cars, as each of the cats on our cars for the ones near the headers are in the $1.5k+ range. Like I said, I'm just like you guys, I enjoy my modded cars Well would you look at the time Thank you for your kind words guys . It's not much done to the car, considering everything on it costs an arm and a leg . A lip kit for the car's $2.6k, a full body kit is $6k, with a 3-6 month waiting period .
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.