Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hm.

D1407FDD-1EA2-4276-A028-A88361A89F5A_zps

troll_zpszkk6bdgf.png

But ill save that for later ;)

I found my next boards

35a87ck.jpg

A couple of these wired down sound nice. I just need to call Roger and pull the trigger :good:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Posted

Damn. Everytime I click on this thread it's a different setup.

Baller much?

Baller? I wish lmfao.. just a broke ass college student here.

Interested to see these Populuses man....question though, where did you get the vinyl samples?

I got them from YourAutoTrim.com B)
I came back just for those samples. lol How did you search for ones for your car? I can only find a couple very basic colors.
I just ordered samples that looked similar to my interior, and went from there :good:

Hdorre, or you thought maybe one of these dudes, lol

Bx7kuETCMAAcScQ.jpg

Lmfaoooo... fucking Ahmed :lol:

Im sure with enough sheet metal we can convert your 3000GT into a wagon and get you a little bit more room.

Ill have hunter weld something up :peepwall:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Posted

What crossfire amp does that board belong too?

Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface

AudioControl DM-608

(2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns

(4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5"

AudioControl LC-6.1200

(1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz

Ampere Audio AA3800.1

Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting)

Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk)

Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs

Posted

What crossfire amp does that board belong too?

Looks like a C5 1700D to me. Good boards right there and you can wire them into the dirt if you want.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

No moooore panda

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

I know :D

It does rated and then "some"

OMG you're so cool, what kind of cookie do you want.

What crossfire amp does that board belong too?

Looks like a C5 1700D to me. Good boards right there and you can wire them into the dirt if you want.

Thanks man. Yeah I've been hearing good things about Crossfire amps.

Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface

AudioControl DM-608

(2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns

(4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5"

AudioControl LC-6.1200

(1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz

Ampere Audio AA3800.1

Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting)

Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk)

Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs

Posted

Don't matter. Not like he turns the volume up anyway. At this rate of changing plans i think he is almost up to par with Trippy

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

Posted

It's not in my sig but I also have a '95 3000GT with 1 10" sub on a rockford 1000 and I feel like it's a bit of weight back there. You're really doing 4 15's? OEM struts? You lowered or anything? Lol

97 Suburban

8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3173 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...