Kyle and his love for distance tests......

Looking great man, getting farther and farther along, in for finished pics. lol

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Dude, that's sound freaking loud. And Katy Perry sounds like she's had a little too much pre-workout in that song ;)

I really like the alignment of the mids in the doors a lot. You've got some work ahead of you to get them finished, but you'll get it.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Nice distance test. So did you do anything to the back of the door panel after fiberglassing? Speaker pods? Or are the mounted with the metal door panel behind them?

Only reason i ask is because i want to fiberglass my doors as well and see pods in some doors ans in others its open to the back of the door? Just curious which way is better.

Great job though, cant wait to see finish product.

:twirl:

Hows it sound? You happy?

Happy? Im ecstatic! Lol

Kyle and his love for distance tests......

Looking great man, getting farther and farther along, in for finished pics. lol

Hahah.. you and me both.. :drinks:

Dude, that's sound freaking loud. And Katy Perry sounds like she's had a little too much pre-workout in that song ;)

I really like the alignment of the mids in the doors a lot. You've got some work ahead of you to get them finished, but you'll get it.

Yea, it SCREAMS! Katy sounds like she had a little bit of something... if you catch my drift :P

Thanks! Oh, and yea.. It needs a bit of love, and then some... But Im going to work through it. Like Ive said previously, I wouldnt have gotten this far without you :wub:

Well I'm happy I had picked those Cresendo's for my mids for my build in the future! Sounds great and rather clean as well!

You made a good choice IMO. Theyre inexpensive, loud as ballz, pretty damn clear, and even retain decent midbass.

Nice distance test. So did you do anything to the back of the door panel after fiberglassing? Speaker pods? Or are the mounted with the metal door panel behind them?

Only reason i ask is because i want to fiberglass my doors as well and see pods in some doors ans in others its open to the back of the door? Just curious which way is better.

Great job though, cant wait to see finish product.

Im reinforcing the back of the door panel if thats what you mean.. but I didnt do anything to the inner door skin. I didnt do pods, I 'glassed the actual door panel.

The speakers in the factory-most position have like 6" of clearance with the window up, but the other 2 speakers have metal directly behind them.. Directly.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Thanks, thats what i was wondering. If you can fiberglass for 2 6.5s in your door panels without making pods behind them and have good results. My door are already sealed and sound deadened but i hate the location of the stock driver so low and behind the door panel. I think fiber glassing them out and angled up would sound soooooo much better.

FUCK YOUR DISTANCE TEST !!! unless its pop that cherry.. fheg

on the level... that sounds dope, and, YOUR HOUSE, .. fuck, im moving in RIGHT EFFIN NOW

That distance test was loud and "clear" From a good distance and hell yeah looks like a nice House and property. ( Not exactly what I picture when I think of New York ) :lol2:

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

FUCK YOUR DISTANCE TEST !!! unless its pop that cherry.. fheg

on the level... that sounds dope, and, YOUR HOUSE, .. fuck, im moving in RIGHT EFFIN NOW

Hahha.. You kill me :D

Lol come on down!

That distance test was loud and "clear" From a good distance and hell yeah looks like a nice House and property. ( Not exactly what I picture when I think of New York ) :lol2:

Thanks! Believe me, you aren't the only person with that mindset :)

Now, Ive been talking to Kyle about Rocket Liner.. and it might be a go. If so, Id get the tintable kit. I just hope I could use a rattle can to mix with the RocketLiner.. Considering I have 3 already.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Archived