SoundFreakk Posted December 4, 2014 Report Posted December 4, 2014 finally doing something usefull with your time huh keep it up be looking good bro Ascendant Audio/Rockford Fosgate Car Audio in House Build
Kyblack76 Posted December 4, 2014 Report Posted December 4, 2014 Fuck ya Let me know when ya need amps Sorry for the dig SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
TRTC360 Posted December 5, 2014 Report Posted December 5, 2014 port doesn't look small to me, will do great for a nice bandwidth I assume. '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
hdorre Posted December 5, 2014 Author Report Posted December 5, 2014 Jasper jig ftw. I finally used mine this week. Lol.. you aren't kidding.. I used to have to make my own wood jigs in the past. Boy, did Leo spoil me! I love this jig. finally doing something usefull with your time huh keep it up be looking good bro Spanks Fuck ya Let me know when ya need amps Sorry for the dig Thanks for chatting.. Fuck, I'm PUMPED!! port doesn't look small to me, will do great for a nice bandwidth I assume. That was the hope To be able to play somewhat deep under tuning, without having huge peaks and valleys. On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
ToNasty Posted December 5, 2014 Report Posted December 5, 2014 I don't see aeros yet ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
hdorre Posted December 5, 2014 Author Report Posted December 5, 2014 I don't see aeros yet ...and I dont see a high of over like 30 degrees LOL.. So all progress will have to wait until Im home for winter break On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Kyblack76 Posted December 5, 2014 Report Posted December 5, 2014 Dude...nice. Good work. See... its not bad.. your turn Brandon..... DOEIT !!! SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
CleanSierra Posted December 5, 2014 Report Posted December 5, 2014 Time for spray foam Hunter Games Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Leo1103 Posted December 5, 2014 Report Posted December 5, 2014 Time for spray foam Henter Games fixed that for you 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.