Where do you live and would you recommend it to someone else?

Wichita, kansas. Love it here enough i came back after my service in the corps. Heart of the aircraft industry. ( Boeing, Learjet, Cessna etc) Plus tons of company's who make products for the aircraft industry. Great cost of living. Low unemployment rate. With your qualifications you would be employed within a week. Plus it;s nice to get all four seasons. Folks down here are good hearted, hard working individuals.

truthsayer

Central NY, ... & ... uh, Hell no.

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

My thinking is that I will find a few places to check in to. Once I narrow it down, I plan on taking a weekend trip and visiting each one by one and see what I see.

2004 Pontiac Vibe Build

Sony MEX-N5000BT

JBL P660C x 2

Sundown Audio Zv4 18

Crescendo BC2000D

Crescendo S800/4

Execution Audio 0 AWG Wire

Sky High Car Audio RCA's

Toolmaker Terminals

XS Power D1200

DC Power 240HP Alternator

Viper 5706

Don't come to California. Good jobs are hard to come by. Cost of living is retarded and the state isn't business friendly. We also have an over run of entitled retarded treehugging because it's the cool thing to do people. With that said, I've been around and there is no place I would rather live. You take the good with the bad. It was 92 today. Currently 75 with a light breeze as I sit out and watch a sunset you won't find anywhere else. Happiness in this state is very location dependent. I'm 2 hours from snowboarding or surfing. If I hadn't been back east, I wouldn't even know what humidity was ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Grew up in Texas, and will never move south again if I can help it. Everything that bites stings or stinks lives in Texas. Plus at 110 degrees and 95% humidity, nah you can keep all that. Mountains covered in trees is where I am and will stay.

it aint so bad.

Texas if you can deal with the heat and humidity (if you are in south texas). Economy is good, building at a crazy rate, vast culture and cuisine, and quite a big bass head scene.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Austin, Texas for 19 years. Yes a million times.

Going to school in Huntsville, Texas. Would recommend going to school here all day but never staying after school

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Archived