Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have gone about a month so far. Sold the old car, bought the new one. I figure I am about 2 or 3 weeks away from nice bass again.

2004 Pontiac Vibe Build

Sony MEX-N5000BT

JBL P660C x 2

Sundown Audio Zv4 18

Crescendo BC2000D

Crescendo S800/4

Execution Audio 0 AWG Wire

Sky High Car Audio RCA's

Toolmaker Terminals

XS Power D1200

DC Power 240HP Alternator

Viper 5706

Posted

18 months for me right now lol

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.



EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Posted

September...getting real tired of driving without an accurate low end...
..but it's starting back on Wednesday :)

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

No bass since November. I was a week away from starting my build when someone broke into my car and stole my sundown x 15s

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Posted

10 months with no bass here ..

At least i have a buddy with two xfl 15s lol

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Posted

I went the entire length of a loan without interior. 5 yesrs til bass.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Have a high 50's musical setup in my drive way that I only listen to when Im demoing or at shows. I go weeks without bass on a frequent basis lol.

Posted

none till the car is running top....got to prioritize

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4611 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...