Choice of performance cars up to ~150k

Id typically recommend driving them first but I dont see a whole lotof dealerships letting a young kid drive 6 figure rides. You have to decide wgat you want out of it. If its going to be a sunday driver playtoy or something you can daily drive if you so choose. At that price point there are not alot pf cars that are out of your budget.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

NRE are some bad fuckers

Roadster shop blue prints are sick ass hell, a pro touring classic muscle car that can go 200 miles per hour, that runs 8s or 9s and handle as good as a gtr. I'll take that any day over a gtr.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

+1 for any gtr, base or omega or alpha

If you want to wait, the new Acura NSx Is coming in 2015. Same with the new Toyota supra mix thingie. Forgot what it's called. There also coming out with a twin turbo frs.

Want a BMW, preorder the 50th anniversary m5. Fastest BMW EVER made. Only 300 being produced.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Sounds like you got it all figured out. Just a question what buisness did or do you have?

Well I did have my own landscaping business but got tired of Texas getting hotter every year. Referring to employees that worked for me; I used to bounce around managing different shops in the Austin area and got a lot of respect from my coworkers so I get anything I need maintenance on for free.

Buy a minivan. you will evntually need one later. :shrug:

haha funny but I dont plan on kids, ever.

You know I am going to remove gtr from my list because honestly they are a little overplayed, at least around me they are.

But an Aston Martin V12 Vantage would be rare as hell and sexy as fuck. Idk your relationship status but a v12 is sure to be a pantie dropper.

I agree on the GTR. Ill look in to the Aston and I plan on dropping many, staying single for awhile. Recently out of a 3yr relationship and enjoying life

COPO Camaro with the 427.

Will look into it

Id typically recommend driving them first but I dont see a whole lotof dealerships letting a young kid drive 6 figure rides. You have to decide wgat you want out of it. If its going to be a sunday driver playtoy or something you can daily drive if you so choose. At that price point there are not alot pf cars that are out of your budget.

Im sure with cash in hand they will change their mind, but thanks for the advice. I will definitely drive them first!

+1 for any gtr, base or omega or alpha

If you want to wait, the new Acura NSx Is coming in 2015. Same with the new Toyota supra mix thingie. Forgot what it's called. There also coming out with a twin turbo frs.

Want a BMW, preorder the 50th anniversary m5. Fastest BMW EVER made. Only 300 being produced.

olala will look

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Telsa Model S P85 with all options?

2010 Kia Forte Koup (Slow Build)
2 Sundown SCV-3000D

2 DC XL M1 with PSI recones
Focal R-165s2 on Orion 4800-HP
Kenwood KDC-X798
Knukonceptz OFC 1/0
Audiotechnix,Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS power D3400 up front 3 D3100s power in trunk
Stock 110 amp alt

2013 Scion TC

2 Dc lvl 3s with xl coils on Soundqubed 2200

Sundown components

AA 50.2 for components

Pioneer FH-X700BT

Knukonceptz OFC 1/0

Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS Power D3100 up front D925 in back

Mechman 240 alt

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189911-2013-scion-tc-build/ <Scion TC Build
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174094-jskiles-forte-koup/ <Slow Kia Forte Build
http://www.stevemead...ockUserAgent__1 < Old build 2005 Equinox

Yes you can still change the oil in your own car, but the costs of the fluids is also very expensive

No... They're not

Only thing you need to mind is the amount of oil it takes. But even still.... Not that bad

There are 2 main things you need to be aware of: Cost of mechanical parts, and labor. Basic maintenance is straight forward.

You dont think the cost of the fluids are expensive for a GTR? Do you have any valid info to back this up?

I work at a shop and do this stuff on a daily basis. There's nothing magic about the fluids they use. It's not like it needs unicorn blood for oil and fairy tears for coolant.

The stuff is pretty standard. For whatever reason people get their head wrapped around that nicer cars have super vehicle specific fluids that cost 3x more than normal. They don't.

Engine oil and filter - 5w40, 5.3 qts, filter: Wix #57356

Coolant - Standard "Green" or long life "blue"

Power steering fluid - Dexron VI ATF

Transmission fluid - Nissan specifies their own GR6 fluid. 10 quarts for 60 bucks. Enough to do your transmission - on par with cost of transmission fluid at your local auto store

Diff oil - 75w140 gear oil

Brake fluid - Dot 3

Ok I'm not usually one to argue but you are wrong my friend. First the trans fluid they use is $60 a quart and it requires 9 so $540 not $60. Next most gtr guys use mobil one 0w40 because it's cheaper then the nissan stuff and it's still $9 a quart it takes 6 and who would use a cheap ass wix filter on a $100,000 car and I'm well aware of the multi pass efficiency test so don't try to tell me how all oil filters are the same because they aren't. Also the gtr takes dot4 brake fluid not dot3 not a huge price difference per Bottle but when youre flushing a whole system every 2yrs/24k like nissan recommends it will add up. I too work on cars albeit not as frequently as I used to and not in a shop anymore and I also have a brother that runs a shop.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

that's the easiest choice i would ever have to make.

Nissan GTR BLACK all day.

it will smoke smoke 90% of the cars listed so far. you can actually fit your friends in the back seat and it has a trunk!

decision made! almost any Ferrari, Lambo, Porsche.. you pull up next to you'll simply walk away from them. and not only will you walk away but you Can have 3 of your boys with you while your listening to a few 10s in the trunk! BECAUSE IT HAS A TRUNK! and we haven't even started to talk about the handling!

0-60 in 3ish seconds with a top.speed of 215

i wouldn't even have to make this post. gtr all day everyday! plus it gets decent gas millage. so you Can drive it allot. its still a v6 so I gets 20+ mpg

these lambos with v10s get like 8mpg do your really want to spend $100 bucks every time you pull out of your driveway?

the only other vehicle i would consider is a jeep srt8 i know there a lil under 90k but you can ask your friend to hook it up a Lil bit.

big Jeep going 0-60 in 4.5 seconds what's not to love? can you say wall?

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Gas monkey garage bought all of the copos. Im sure they could make a killer one for 150k

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I dont know about that fitting friends int he back seat thing.

20140315_094622_zpsby4sbve8.jpg

that one surely didn't have any legroom in it

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived