Seattle $15 Minimum Wage

Another side to this, why is our president on one side promoting the importance of education and on the other side totally fucking the people who get an education by raising minimum wage?

WTF?

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I used to think the left was all about good ideas and good intentions, and just crappy implementation. Now I'm starting to believe it's just a game and they're trolling us now.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

The Political Structure of a Nation - Dependency

The primary reason why the individual citizens of a country create a political structure is a subconscious wish or desire to perpetuate their own dependency relationship of childhood. Simply put, they want a human god to eliminate all risk from their life, pat them on the head, kiss their bruises, put a chicken on every dinner table, clothe their bodies, tuck them into bed at night, and tell them that everything will be alright when they wake up in the morning.

This public demand is incredible, so the human god, the politician, meets incredibility with incredibility by promising the world and delivering nothing. So who is the bigger liar? the public? or the "godfather"?

This public behavior is surrender born of fear, laziness, and expediency. It is the basis of the welfare state as a strategic weapon, useful against a disgusting public.

(From "Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars)

Best thing to do is for everyone to stop eating again McDonald's. Let them eat the loss first and I guarantee ideas will change. At will states should just can the people asking for more, lol. Billions upon billions of profit a year? Yeah, just scratch that period, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Honestly it's ridiculous, just like the recent "Mcdonalds" workers crying for $15/hr minimum wage. Hell... we have us EMT/Firefighters who are out saving lives/risking their lives every day... doing 24 hour shifts to top it off (Which believe me, is horrible. It is not like the occasional night where you stay up all night, you do it every third night of your life, not fun). And make on average nowhere near the wages that fast food employees think they should be making. That's just a quick comparison and my 2 cents.

I used to be a Correctional Officer..... I feel the same way. ^^^^^^^^^

While i agree $15 an hr seems a little extreme. Their should be a minimum wage for each state determined by a cost of living ratio. Think of how many Ceo's and athletes are overpaid, and yet their are those killing them selves just to feed their family. I think this gap will most likely never be fair or get resolved.

As far as kingsuv mentioning their always programs to help the homeless to get them on their feet, that couldn't be farther from the truth. Maybe in your state that may be true, but can not be said for all states. Here we had a homeless veteran who we tried for over a year to get him help, with no luck. So for about a year and a half a group of us and helped to keep this man in a apartment and various other expenses with no help from the gov except $185 food card a month. We eventualy found a family member who had been searching for him and was glad to take him in.

Their was actually a news story here a few years back, discussing the system here and how it was biased and unfair to all races and genders. Many programs for minorities and single woman, yet their where no programs or benefits afforded to the single male.

Conclusion, shit just isn't fair and probably never will be.

truthsayer

if you have homeless who can't get help, send them here. My wife works in human services and I can tell you they will get EVERYTHING they could ask for and more. it absolutely makes my head spin at the stories she has of people in need, and the "needy"

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

if you have homeless who can't get help, send them here. My wife works in human services and I can tell you they will get EVERYTHING they could ask for and more. it absolutely makes my head spin at the stories she has of people in need, and the "needy"

Same here...

They eat better than me and my wife do........

the programs that are out there for the "underprivileged" is enough to make you want to kill someone. its unreal. full college tuition rent you name it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

the programs that are out there for the "underprivileged" is enough to make you want to kill someone. its unreal. full college tuition rent you name it.

YUUUuuuuuupp..

I get monster fucking AGRO really fucking quick ....................

People wonder why this pussy country is so weak. ..... its no secret....

Archived