Qlogic Kick panels. Whos used em?

Kyblack76

CDT has a midbass driver, JL, RE XXX comps driver might work. There are a few others out there. You will have to get them and figure out how much room you'll have depth wise. Sons 95' Blazer i installed a set, with i would have put sound deadener on them to beef them up but the worked good. Pretty spendy though. $300+ shipping. Looked and worked ok.

I made my own, first time fibergalssing and turned out well but to shallow for a true midbass driver like i planned so i put my T2 6.5s in them.

LancerKickerPanels008_zps2f73e727.jpg

95 Blazer, we kept them when he sold the truck. $500 sitting there with T1s in them

LancerKickerPanels007_zps7d5b1e6f.jpg

Back side and they are a little flimsy.

LancerKickerPanels006_zps819e62f2.jpg

kickerpanelsfinished002_zpsfb2d743c.jpg

Mine i did and used T3 for fitting it. I Put the T3s in my doors & T2s in the kickers.

I spent half that on my set. I couldn't build them for what I paid

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

They don't make them for my car, did you say you didn't want to make your own? I guess youre just looking for a quick drop in piece for midbass right?

They don't make them for my car, did you say you didn't want to make your own? I guess youre just looking for a quick drop in piece for midbass right?

You'll have to look into maling your own like i did.

Build your own

You have some glassing skills.

I had a buddy of mine weld a stainless salad bowl on each side of floorboard underneath the vehicle then dynamat it put wood top on it for a woofer to sit In sounded great!

Maybe next build... im sick of it......

DSCN0146.jpg

I have them, they work pretty well. Although if you feel comfortable glassing your own, I recommend going that route.

Nope, im not comfy doing something that would turn out like that....

Ordering mid next week.....

Now.. what driver would you all use?

I want a TRUE mid BASS driver... thoughts and opinions please,and thanks

exodus anarchy

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Just looking to maybe add some more...... maybe a true mid BASS driver down there.

I know, I should know this ... but what vehicle do you have ??

I had to bend my e brake 15 seconds by hand lol not a big deal

When I made my kicks for White Lightning, I just chose not to use my E-Brake ... LOL

26203464011_large.jpg

EDIT: tokk me a minute to find this pic. This was with the 8 and tweet passive ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

This was with the 8 and tweet passive ...

Oh I forgot to add that this setup was vented through to the outside of the vehicle for that little something extra ...

Now what I mean ??

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

You'll have to look into maling your own like i did.

Already did ;)

CDT has a midbass driver, JL, RE XXX comps driver might work. There are a few others out there. You will have to get them and figure out how much room you'll have depth wise. Sons 95' Blazer i installed a set, with i would have put sound deadener on them to beef them up but the worked good. Pretty spendy though. $300+ shipping. Looked and worked ok.

I made my own, first time fibergalssing and turned out well but to shallow for a true midbass driver like i planned so i put my T2 6.5s in them.

LancerKickerPanels008_zps2f73e727.jpg

95 Blazer, we kept them when he sold the truck. $500 sitting there with T1s in them

LancerKickerPanels007_zps7d5b1e6f.jpg

Back side and they are a little flimsy.

LancerKickerPanels006_zps819e62f2.jpg

kickerpanelsfinished002_zpsfb2d743c.jpg

Mine i did and used T3 for fitting it. I Put the T3s in my doors & T2s in the kickers.

I spent half that on my set. I couldn't build them for what I paid

FUCK ME !!?

I could buy my kicks made, AND a set of T3's for under that.. NO thanks. I ran 2 t3sets in my car. I thought they were OK., but, im looking at a small single driver that would give me lower than the t3's would prefer, and do it for days.... thanks though.

Archived