Pro7 Posted June 26, 2014 Report Posted June 26, 2014 I was just checking out the nsv3 on the emf site and saw a new line labeled the YOLO series. It doesn't say anything about it on the site so I was wondering if anyone had heard about these. http://www.emfcaraudio.com/yolo-series/ I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before
Karkov Posted June 26, 2014 Report Posted June 26, 2014 YOLO series......boycott 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Awhitewookie Posted June 26, 2014 Report Posted June 26, 2014 "If you need specs, this isn't the sub for you. It is built to order specifically for your SPL application" Interesting lol MY BUILD 1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport 1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything Alpine cda-9884 Crescendo CZ components (2) Crescendo bc2000's (2) Jolt 150ah (2) Yellow top optimas (1) Juicebox black cherry addition (1) Mechman 270 avbm miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
Kyblack76 Posted June 26, 2014 Report Posted June 26, 2014 man,...... do people really pay that much money for a single sub? damn ... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
OrionStang Posted June 26, 2014 Report Posted June 26, 2014 man,...... do people really pay that much money for a single sub? damn ... I did once. Never again. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
n8ball2013 Posted June 26, 2014 Report Posted June 26, 2014 I wouldnt run it from the name alone THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Pro7 Posted June 26, 2014 Author Report Posted June 26, 2014 I'm wondering if it's neo based since they already have a huge quad stack motor line and then this is supposed to be stronger? I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before
omg_spoon Posted June 26, 2014 Report Posted June 26, 2014 They sure like having stupid names for their drivers. "LOL FANNY NAEMS XD" 98 Mustang GTSinger 3202 12" Incriminator Death Penalties1 SAZ-2500dv22 D3100,1 D34002 Crescendo CZ-65SAX-100.2Door panels by Diablo Kustomz
tacomaguy1 Posted June 26, 2014 Report Posted June 26, 2014 man,...... do people really pay that much money for a single sub? damn ... This Would be 4k to switch subs in my wall Even dumber name than their other sub Team Flex Issues
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.