Kyblack76 Posted June 26, 2014 Report Posted June 26, 2014 No he has 8 coming. Bawse shitthat was the joke.....3k for 8... not 3k for 3 and, i dropped 1400 for 4.. and im PRETTY sure im right there.... with less cone, less power...... just saying.... Almost posative he spent more than 3k on 8. I think it's more in the 4s again... thats what.. 4 hun ish per driver? thats a LIL bit more that a GRAND per driver dude... why am i having to explain this? lol.. fuck SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
ToNasty Posted June 26, 2014 Report Posted June 26, 2014 You don't have to explain I just like when you get frustrated. So freaking cute. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Kyblack76 Posted June 26, 2014 Report Posted June 26, 2014 You don't have to explain I just like when you get frustrated. So freaking cute. "shows something shiny....." over here bro... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
ToNasty Posted June 26, 2014 Report Posted June 26, 2014 squirrel? All I'm getting at is sure there 1000 bucks. Ok whatever. There for a handful if people. There not for everyone Would I buy one? Sure I'll try one out soonet or later. Will I buy multiple? No it's just not a sub for me Atleast see what it can do before judging it ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Kyblack76 Posted June 26, 2014 Report Posted June 26, 2014 cool.. understood. ill judge now... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
n8ball2013 Posted June 26, 2014 Report Posted June 26, 2014 There a 1000 msrp. See what they drop at. Have those other woofers even dropped yet THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Keith77 Posted June 26, 2014 Report Posted June 26, 2014 Berger has some of the EMERGAEDVSDFLKJFSD.... or what ever they are called Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
bighossf150 Posted June 26, 2014 Report Posted June 26, 2014 No he has 8 coming. Bawse shitthat was the joke.....3k for 8... not 3k for 3 and, i dropped 1400 for 4.. and im PRETTY sure im right there.... with less cone, less power...... just saying.... Almost posative he spent more than 3k on 8. I think it's more in the 4s again...thats what.. 4 hun ish per driver? thats a LIL bit more that a GRAND per driver dude... why am i having to explain this? lol.. fuck Nope, it's barely in the $3's, and what I ment by that is I'd be willing to spend $4k for 4 beast 18's if I went with a 4 sub set up instead of a 8 sub set up Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Kyblack76 Posted June 26, 2014 Report Posted June 26, 2014 No he has 8 coming. Bawse shitthat was the joke.....3k for 8... not 3k for 3 and, i dropped 1400 for 4.. and im PRETTY sure im right there.... with less cone, less power...... just saying.... Almost posative he spent more than 3k on 8. I think it's more in the 4s again...thats what.. 4 hun ish per driver? thats a LIL bit more that a GRAND per driver dude... why am i having to explain this? lol.. fuck Nope, it's barely in the $3's, and what I ment by that is I'd be willing to spend $4k for 4 beast 18's if I went with a 4 sub set up instead of a 8 sub set up oh.. ok... got ya......lol SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
never knows best Posted June 26, 2014 Report Posted June 26, 2014 yay, a 50+ post thread about a nonexistent driver. i'm #51, ahhaah aha ahah ahaha hahhhahahahaa
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.