Facekicker's Walled Monte Carlo SS by XP Kustomz & Vapor Mania

My Mugen Civic is almost ready to hit the lanes.

It used to belong to Carbon. When I got it, I stripped all the gear except for the doors and started anew.

Been chasing down a very weird noise issue, but made some progress tonight.

4x Sundown Team 15s

I have two 10ks for power, may be changing, who knows.

Tonight I was running just 1 amp and can say WOW.

I'm getting anxious.

The Civic turned into a major project, which is why nobody has seen much of it.

Gonna be running 1 amp, not two. Can't figure out why I get FM noise with the subs paired to two amps. Nobody can figure it out. I'll run one amp for now, I can accept that.

Will swap again and run a single HD30000SPL as soon as they are shipping to US.

Got alt noise as well, it appeared a day before I pulled all Carbons old gear and I crossed my fingers it'd be gone when all the equipment got switched. It didn't change. Can't figure out why. Have tried swapping alt along with literally every piece of gear and cable/wire except door panels. Starting to think maybe one of the mids developed an issue or something as it only happens on passenger side door.

2 steps forward, 2 steps back.

Soon as I kick this alt noise though, shits banging.

dem Sundown teams tho!!!!!!!!!!

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I was wondering what the hell ever happened to that car! Seemed like he would just buy shit for it and never get any work done Lololol.

What ever happened to Carbon anyway? Haven't seen his name around the forums in a minute.

OP, I just spent a good couple hours going through your thread, appreciate all the vids/pics/explainations!

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Civic is a go

PICS/VIDS!!!

I was wondering what the hell ever happened to that car! Seemed like he would just buy shit for it and never get any work done Lololol.

What ever happened to Carbon anyway? Haven't seen his name around the forums in a minute.

OP, I just spent a good couple hours going through your thread, appreciate all the vids/pics/explainations!

Cruised over to the shop just 2 days ago or so. Was giving a buddy the COCK box. Anyway, i got a quick, bat only music demo.

Its probably the loudest non van, non large vehicle ive heard. And ive heard some shit. This thing is gonna smash. It will only improve to. It wasnt all that windy, but, its gonna choke a bitch easily.

Well done JJ, and it was good to see all you fags again. :hi:

Appreciate you letting me chill for a spell.

Kb

Archived