kingsuv Posted August 24, 2014 Report Posted August 24, 2014 I know nothing of all this. I stayed home and quilted all weekend Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
n8ball2013 Posted August 24, 2014 Author Report Posted August 24, 2014 Hanging with ninja is no joke right THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
kingsuv Posted August 24, 2014 Report Posted August 24, 2014 I consumed as much as I wanted too with out going full retard. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
newls1 Posted August 24, 2014 Report Posted August 24, 2014 i feel so left out I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Ninja_v1.0 Posted August 24, 2014 Report Posted August 24, 2014 I consumed as much as I wanted too with out going full retard. there is noting wrong with going full retard lol When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
Skullz Posted August 24, 2014 Report Posted August 24, 2014 Unless it involves.... 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
kingsuv Posted August 24, 2014 Report Posted August 24, 2014 Full retard ends up in a crash and burn the next day. Got too many things left on this build to sabotage myself. Although I'm working a little slower today. Too much walking last night. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Azagtoth502 Posted August 24, 2014 Report Posted August 24, 2014 I know nothing of all this. I stayed home and quilted all weekend Make me a sweater, longsleeve with gold sequins please. pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Hotdog Posted August 24, 2014 Report Posted August 24, 2014 said member cough bill cough for some reason I glanced at all your tags to the left and briefly thought I saw "SMD Bar Tender" then I realized it was SMD Partner (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Hotdog Posted August 24, 2014 Report Posted August 24, 2014 ok so I had to make it (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.