n8ball2013 Posted August 29, 2014 Author Report Posted August 29, 2014 you bitches.quit tag teaming me im not that kind of guy. and youre both ugly THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Kyblack76 Posted August 29, 2014 Report Posted August 29, 2014 Lololoololol. .... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Ninja_v1.0 Posted August 29, 2014 Report Posted August 29, 2014 you bitches.quit tag teaming me im not that kind of guy. and youre both ugly id hit it When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
kingsuv Posted August 30, 2014 Report Posted August 30, 2014 Heyyyyyy N88888 ;) Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Trey_Dog650 Posted August 30, 2014 Report Posted August 30, 2014 Fuck this many people going guess I'll have to as well 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Leo1103 Posted August 30, 2014 Report Posted August 30, 2014 Fuck this many people going guess I'll have to as wellYou better go Mike, I'm already saving up 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
CaPRiCEx383 Posted August 30, 2014 Report Posted August 30, 2014 Autorama 2014 NOEXCUSES Fuck. I might be drunk already bit didn't autorama 2014 already happen? lol 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
Leo1103 Posted August 30, 2014 Report Posted August 30, 2014 Autorama 2014 NOEXCUSES Fuck. I might be drunk already bit didn't autorama 2014 already happen? lol Lmfao ar should be one for the books this year, I'll be buying my plane ticket soon 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
MarioB Posted September 4, 2014 Report Posted September 4, 2014 These boys won't be ready for autorama Shit is gonna be crazy son.. we will have to have to invite a special guest if you know what i mean lol These boys won't be ready for autorama Shit is gonna be crazy son.. we will have to have to invite a special guest if you know what i mean lol Is she a white girl? 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
Ninja_v1.0 Posted September 4, 2014 Report Posted September 4, 2014 These boys won't be ready for autorama Shit is gonna be crazy son.. we will have to have to invite a special guest if you know what i mean lol These boys won't be ready for autorama Shit is gonna be crazy son.. we will have to have to invite a special guest if you know what i mean lol Is she a white girl? jes sir! When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.