Sonic Electronix

The whole thing was just stupid the dude just couldn't let it go. Fact of matter is even Steve him self has stated that no the dd-1 is not the only tool for setting gains and to buy whatever you want. Is it the cheapest, is it the easiest to use, is it great for noobs and pro's alike? You bet your ass it is. if you don't think it's a great tool and you prefer another method you don't have to go bashing it evrytime a thread comes up about it especially on the site of the person who's name is on the damn thing.

I'm gonna go back to spinning my wheel of gain percentage now lol.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

And it has been solved. There is no place for that or for so done who has to register according to Megan's law on this site. I highly suggest that before anyone fucks around and wants to test me to make sure they don't hve some skeletons in your closet. I should post the pictures too

Yes you should post the pictures. At least one. One funny one.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

People just get stuck in their own mindset and they try everything so that they are not proven wrong. I myself am a broke college student, yet I still have a tool to set gains (DD-1). This is for one simple reason, a $120 tool is a lot cheaper than my $500 sub or $160 recone for it.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

this thread is 10/10 guys.

PaLnFWO.gif

JJCKuWR.gif

XZAfeYt.gif

IYVeh.gif

8RaJR.gif

ovI8A.gif

AsUle.jpg

VsX9Ocq.jpg

1997 subaru legacy outback

Four 15's in a almost wall

Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets
Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass

Optima Yellow top batteries
270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) 
Lots of Second Skin

if you can tune the same amp with the same HU, playing the same note without using a dmm 2 times exactly the same you will be ear o meter king.. try it and see if you can do it.

im sure he wont be even close.. he will most likely be off and wont tune it the same the 2 times

I can't believe this wasn't locked on page 4. Those 2 guys were retards. Why is it so hard for some people to say "Ooops, my bad". And then just learn from the knowledge in front of them.

Archived