beautiful glass work! Keep it up man it's looking great.

Thanks, It' basically winter here now with below freezing temperatures so progress will be slow unfortunately :)

I need to learn to how to do glass like this. This is amazing work and would make my front stage look SO much better if I could do some fiberglass pods! Tuned in man, love good old fashioned hard work, vs. having a custom shop do it all!

Just try it, I can almost count all my fiberglass projects on one hand. The hours spendt on this forum and youtube videos learning are countless though!

I agree!

As you have heard before, beautiful work on those doors. I'm excited to see how it all turns out!

Me to, I'm really excited to see if I get the bass part of the system together how i want! That's something for the spring to reveal :)

Nice! They sound good? Set up looks sweet! What kind of power are you throw at the front stage?

Sounds very good! Very pleased with all of theese, I've used them indoor for some time before this. Mids and tweets are super easy to make sound good in the MTTM setup I had them in. The 4" is a bit higher quality driver and you can tell, but requires some manipulation to get full potential.

Sounds good in the car as well, not optimal driver placements for SQ obviously and I have some standing wave type related issues, but sounds very good!

The MS-8 is rated at about 20w in 4ohms, theese are all 8ohm drivers so I have potential for 10-15w to each tweet and mid, and about 15-20w to each pair of 6.5s.

That's enough power in an active setup like this for me.

• 10 months later...

i gotta say that is some damn clean wood and glass work! great craftsmanship

Front stage looks damn good. Cant wait to see what you come up with for the sub stage

Appreciate it:) I have a sketchup file from almost a year ago with the box design :lol:

Archived