So called "ISIS ATTACKS" imminent in the coming months

none its typing on my phone faster than the touch screen can capture so it looks all fucked up

just fucking with ya.. shit was funny.. needed that laugh this morning because i know what's coming in a few hours :(

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

There is a lot going on with ISIS i can not comment on. Im active duty military and deploy with in the month to go over as a response to the recent ISIS issues. Some you should believe, but always check the reliability of the source. Sometimes it can be factual and others pure ignorance, trying to sound educated on a subject they have no idea about. understand that actions are being taken.

Be safe bro, and thanks for your service. I haven't been back to that shithole since I deployed in 2004-2005.

As has been said, they'll resort to terrorist action and hit and run shit. They'll go for heavily populated civilian areas where they can inflict maximum casualties. They know that this country is filled with armed people willing and able to defend themselves, but as a population we're a bunch of sheep. They won't present a big target for us to bare down on, they'll hide, sneak around, hurt as many people as they can, and happily die for their beliefs.

The only solution to a problem like this is to lock down our borders and attack the threat, something POTUS is too damned impotent and ignorant to do. He, and the people that elected him into power, think you can subdue people like this with flowers and hippy bullshit; you can't. You can't reason with them, can't negotiate, can't "leave them alone and hope they go away", that's all nonsense. All you can do is treat them like the rabid animals they act like, and put them down before they hurt someone. That's not a very PC way of looking at the situation, but the veterans among us know that I'm right.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

These people can organize here. It's so many lost and ignorant Americans that some would allow them to take residence in their home. I don't think they will be as easily identifiable seeing as they are recruiting weak Americans. I remember reading a story last month where a dude from Chicago went out there and was fighting on their side. This dude looked more my weed man than he looked like a terrorist.

none its typing on my phone faster than the touch screen can capture so it looks all fucked up

just fucking with ya.. shit was funny.. needed that laugh this morning because i know what's coming in a few hours :(

Whats coming in a few hours?

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Whats coming in a few hours?

9/11 I guess

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

we will throw you in jail for spanking your child, but the borders remain open ......... anyone else c the problem . this is why we can expect isis or other attacks .

No 1 But me paid for this stuff and NO FREEBIES so no brand names (No Free Advertisement )

A SQ head unit

6 5.25

2 X 6x9s

P400.4

4001D

1 34s (Maybe time to change brand)

4 X 15" s

!/0 @ 2/0 OFC Wiring

:morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1:

ill say it like i always say it. F##K the DD-1. I don't care if you or anyone buys one. (well i do, but that isn't my point) Get an O-scope in the very minimum and learn how to use it or you are just guessing your settings like every other noob. :) once you master the O-scope then step up to a DD-1 or even better a DD-1 Plus.

I am just waiting to see something actually happen, and since let's just say, our military doesn't respond immediately. Then some citizens take it into their own hands to take out some ISIS soldiers, then get sent to prison because of our corrupt ass police system. But that's on the extreme side lmao. I am really curious as to what will happen, Smoke made a good point with 9/11 literally around the corner.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

.... Just heard about this last night, can't help but feel a wee bit uneasy. with everything goin on as this is literally right down the road from my work into town.

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2014/09/911_never_forget_museum_comes.html

Been carrying every day all day since Labor day. These didn't really help as they are both within about a half hour of my house.

http://www.wzzm13.com/story/news/local/greenville/2014/09/08/man-found-dead-spencer-township/15271153/

http://fox17online.com/2014/09/06/naked-man-shot-and-killed-after-fight/

be glad you can carry. I go to new germany everyday. im screwed til I get home.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

be glad you can carry. I go to new germany everyday. im screwed til I get home.

if youre not in California you can carry..

i cant carry so i will be braking state law if shit gets real

Archived