Don't Touch My Stereo!

I used to work at a Ford dealership. If the car was a trade in and didn't belong to anyone? I'd fiddle with the stereo for sure. Customer's car? Turn the radio off. That's what my headphones are for. I try to avoid even adjusting the seat unless the customer was WAY too short and I couldn't fit.

We don't do it for the glory.

Don't ever touch my shit.

I have a on board camera (thanks again Ken) for such things.

I'd shit a little green apple if anyone doing service on my turd dicked with the stereo in any fucking way. Don't even turn the air on.

Don't. Just don't touch.

Sorry bro if im working on your car and test driving, Im turning the AC on.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

ac none of my heater controls work. theyve become a victim. youll put the windows down just like everyone else

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

There is a difference of working a/c and non working a/c..... Working a/c is on.. Non working well... I can fix that for you too.

Oh and im going to move the seat too cause Im going to drive the car.. I dont feel like eating steering wheel

Edit: as long as I can move them back.... If there is a wall.. I have to live with it.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

^^^ I would have done exactly the same thing. Nice.

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

Every time I have my truck worked on, I am always close by because I'm scared that someone is just start messing with all of my controls on the radio and blairing my system.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

We'll see if the owner of the car wash even responds to the email that I sent to him. Honestly he may not even give a fuck about his guys blasting one of the customers stereos.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

We'll see if the owner of the car wash even responds to the email that I sent to him. Honestly he may not even give a fuck about his guys blasting one of the customers stereos.

He will... He wants your return business. He probably wont do anything to the employee(s) other than have a meeting or a small talk about it. If it happens again dont go back

Another funny thing i want to share is my Gf loves to try and mess with the stereo all the time. Well a song came on she happen to like and she started to turn up the volume and next thing you know it starts going back down. She turns it up again and it goes down.... She says WTF why does your stereo volume keep going back down. I told her it was the anti-volume relay (totally making shit up) She was clueless. Finally she catches on noticing im controlling it from the steering wheel being sneaky.... Anyways it was a good laugh. Maybe she will learn not to mess with my stereo next time but most likely not. Lol

Hearts always appear in my eyes when my wife actually turns the volume UP.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

Archived