CstrokerV Posted October 9, 2014 Report Posted October 9, 2014 i kinda remember that thread.. but rereading it i noticed sanitarium is banned i don't remember why does anyone? my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
Hotdog Posted October 9, 2014 Author Report Posted October 9, 2014 What ever happened to Nine8SST I know he was lurking for a while but I wonder how he is doing. (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Miguels Posted October 9, 2014 Report Posted October 9, 2014 c-fizzy my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
n8ball2013 Posted October 9, 2014 Report Posted October 9, 2014 ill just say this. if they are banned there is a reason and id leave it at that THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Soccerballzs Posted October 9, 2014 Report Posted October 9, 2014 Have not heard from Truthsayer in months! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
Guest Posted October 9, 2014 Report Posted October 9, 2014 man hotdog I haven't heard those names in FOREVER
Lbox88 Posted October 9, 2014 Report Posted October 9, 2014 James/AI James/Forum Asshole. Grim83. Alpine408. UBL | Build Log
finkster Posted October 9, 2014 Report Posted October 9, 2014 Where the hell is Boon? I saw him around last year on a New Zealand car audio board but I miss his posts around here. He is wicked smart. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.