Jump to content

Cablguy184 ... not a Cable Guy anymore ???


Recommended Posts

Posted

7 year CDL holder, good luck to you.

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

Posted

do I smell an epic freightliner system? best wishes in all your endeavors! im sure we'll still see you around the forum here and there.

Cheers! :drink40:

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

Posted

Doubt you will come up to AK anytime soon but if you do I'm sure me and a few other members up here wouldn't mind doi g a meet.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Posted

You ever come out to AZ on I-10 or I-17?

Near Phoenix or Flagstaff.

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

Posted

If you're in southern Minnesota and having trouble or are taking a 34 and want a drink let me know! I work on semis and trailers! Good luck bud

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Posted

do I smell an epic freightliner system? best wishes in all your endeavors! im sure we'll still see you around the forum here and there.

Cheers! :drink40:

LOL I wish !!! The thought HAS crossed my mind 4 sure !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4988 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...