77-AUDIO Posted October 15, 2014 Report Posted October 15, 2014 Well on September 11th, 2014 my ex wife was told that she is going to have to start paying child support. A whooping $265 a month. And when she gave them her address she used her moms. I know that she does not live there and has another address. but at the time i dint have it. So by my divorce decree she is to notify me of the new address to where she lives when she has the kids. So i got her new address and notified the AG Child support division so she can be served. Now shes being a complete and total pain in the ass. I asked her what time she was getting the kids this weekend and she said "i'm not how you like that" so my questions is should I be an ass back and let her know I have notified the AG of her current address and job address. Or should I just leave it alone. I so want to do it. PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
CstrokerV Posted October 15, 2014 Report Posted October 15, 2014 why stir the pot.. hopefully things get better my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
Ahmed Johnson Posted October 15, 2014 Report Posted October 15, 2014 If she doesn't want to see them that's her problem. But to answer your question, let the court tell her. When she is notified I'm sure she will let you know.
Lbox88 Posted October 15, 2014 Report Posted October 15, 2014 I wouldn't stir the pot either. Keep a log of her actions and move on, be the bigger person and let her dig her own grave and deal with the court system on her own if she wants to be a bitch about it. UBL | Build Log
Keith77 Posted October 15, 2014 Report Posted October 15, 2014 Dont bother messing with her. She doesnt want to see the kids that is her issue. They will send it to her moms house and she will get it. She doent pay that is her issue. Sounds like you are better off with her not around. Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
n8ball2013 Posted October 15, 2014 Report Posted October 15, 2014 I wouldnt dp anything but log it. and since its not alot of moeny you wont really miss it when she gets put in thr clink for failure to pay. she will get hers. its just a matter of time THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
_paralyzed_ Posted October 15, 2014 Report Posted October 15, 2014 Keep calm and document everything. Get a calendar just for her shit so you can mark when she pulls shit and what it was.
77-AUDIO Posted October 15, 2014 Author Report Posted October 15, 2014 I figured the consensus would be to not stir the pot. As for keeping track of all the stuff she does I already do. if we have to go back to court the judge is going to be like ill need a couple days to read through all your notes sir. I have a 2" binder and probably need to get a bigger one. PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
Lbox88 Posted November 3, 2014 Report Posted November 3, 2014 I doubt well with a hostile ex. UBL | Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.