OrzechNJ Posted October 22, 2014 Report Posted October 22, 2014 http://empirenews.net/amc-announces-breaking-bad-will-return-for-6th-season-you-wont-believe-this-plot-twist/ sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Emmet Posted October 22, 2014 Report Posted October 22, 2014 For fuck sake. Much as I like breaking bad just leave it the way it is. 5 seasons of brilliance. Don't drag it out. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Trey_Dog650 Posted October 22, 2014 Report Posted October 22, 2014 Thought this was a fake article? 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
OrionStang Posted October 22, 2014 Report Posted October 22, 2014 I've never seen a single episode. Would it be worth going back and watching all 5 seasons? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrzechNJ Posted October 22, 2014 Author Report Posted October 22, 2014 yes definitely !! sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
n8ball2013 Posted October 22, 2014 Report Posted October 22, 2014 I didn't like it. I have a hard time with anything glorifying drugs. At least weeds had the slutty hot chick THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
omg_spoon Posted October 22, 2014 Report Posted October 22, 2014 Yeah its hella fake. Aaron paul talked about it on twitter. https://twitter.com/aaronpaul_8/status/524628889629229056?s=09 https://twitter.com/aaronpaul_8/status/524629591575379968?s=09 98 Mustang GTSinger 3202 12" Incriminator Death Penalties1 SAZ-2500dv22 D3100,1 D34002 Crescendo CZ-65SAX-100.2Door panels by Diablo Kustomz
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted October 23, 2014 Report Posted October 23, 2014 I didn't like it either kinda boring. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Tecomah Posted October 23, 2014 Report Posted October 23, 2014 I've never seen a single episode. Would it be worth going back and watching all 5 seasons? definitely. I watched them all in like a week 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
bighossf150 Posted October 23, 2014 Report Posted October 23, 2014 Best show ever made Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.