Jump to content

Paste Your Clipboard!


Recommended Posts

Posted

I wish, o senators, that I was merciful, I wish in all the dangers of the republic to appear not irresponsible, but now find him himself guilty of laziness and worthlessness. The camp now gathered together in the passes of Etruria in Italy is against the Roman people, the number of enemies grows in each and every day; however, you see the emperor and leader of the enemy camp will attempts some internal mayhem to the republic every day within the walls and even all the way into the senate. Catiline, if I will have told you immediately to be imprisomed , to be killed, I believe I will fear not that all the good people will say that this was done too late by me, but rather that anyone at all will say that this was done too cruelly. But I am not yet prompted by this certain cause which it was fitting for a while now that it be done as I do. Then you will finally be executed , then no longer anyone so evil , so corrupt, of such similarity of you will be able to be found that he claims this done without reason . As long as there will be anyone to dares to protect you, you will remain alive, and you will live in such a way that you have reliable guards, so that you are not able to win the republic in your direction. And still eyes and gold you made not feeling of many things just as up until now, they will be watched and they will be protected.

Little light reading of cicero's argument against cateline. Translating from Latin.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

EDIT: the link was on my clipboard so I guess it auto embeds it now

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Posted

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4887 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...