Jump to content

Mom's Not Doing Well, But Showing Improvement


Recommended Posts

Posted

Some of you may have seen my status update earlier, Mom has been very ill and bed-ridden for a couple weeks. Earlier tonight, my Dad had to call 911 and she was taken to the hospital unresponsive. At first, extreme hypoglycemia was suspected, but glucose administration was only slightly effective.

She is currently in the ER suffering from kidney failure. They are trying to get her stable enough to transfer her to the ICU. My Dad isn't giving me much details, but it doesn't look good. They won't even let him be with her, he's stuck in the waiting room.

She is only 56, but i'm fearing the worst.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Sorry to hear about the news about your mom, my thoughts and prayers go out to all of you and hope she gets better.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Posted

Prayers to you and yours Ken.. If you need to call me brother feel free . If you still have my number. Otherwise pm me

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

this is a very hard moment to go through with these cercumstances, i hope with gods love that your mom will be okay my friend. have the strength to have faith.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Posted

So due to the kidney failure, her blood became extremely toxic and infected. Doctors decided dialysis was the best route to take. About half way through the procedure, her blood pressure took a nose dive. They immediately stopped the process and had to put her on a ventilator and administered antibiotics. Its just a waiting game at this point, fucking sucks.

Thank you all for your support. It does help.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 576 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...