Is the LOWERED LOOK played out???

I had to replace the head gasket in the chevette my parents gave me. Put a system in it and said fuck the haters. I would have lost my shit over a blazer that ran, much less was lowered.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I had to replace the head gasket in the chevette my parents gave me. Put a system in it and said fuck the haters. I would have lost my shit over a blazer that ran, much less was lowered.

Chevette huh? Please tell me your like 6'5" 300 lol.

My brothers friend had a Chevette and he's big as hell we used to rip on him big time but he loved that car.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Wow, you guys cracked me up reading these posts. Hahahaha.

I guess I will show her the thread.

I do not want to end any sort of communication with her if I put me foot down, but I am going to have to on this one.

Drive or walk, plain an simple.

There's some redneck with a lifted truck that she says rides her ass in the parking lot in the morning while finding a place to park.

That bothers me if it is in any way related to the Jimmy.

I will have to talk to someone about that because I do not want the vehicle to pose a problem at school. I forgot to add that in the original post.

Zephyrhills, FL is full of idiot rednecks and land. This land is being purchased and new houses are being build all over the place.

So educated are mixing with the uneducated. lol.

You can't fix stupid as we say in the ER.

I do appreciate the comments.

Any yes MrSkippy,. I am concerned about the riding her ass thing. So yes, this is a real thread. :D

-Frank

I want to know what she says after she reads this LOL

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Drive a dope ass lowered blazer, or get the lifted alternative....

6_underground-triple-sole-creepers_style

her call.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

If she had a lifted truck they would tease her for trying to be a guy. If she had a blue car they would tease her for being a smurf. If she rode a bike they would tease her and call her Dorothy from the wizard of oz.

It's high school, nothing is safe.

If she had a lifted truck they would tease her for trying to be a guy. If she had a blue car they would tease her for being a smurf. If she rode a bike they would tease her and call her Dorothy from the wizard of oz.

It's high school, nothing is safe.

Or if she had a lifted f250 they would make fun of her for not having a ram. Point is haters gonna hate if she can't learn to brush it off life's going to suck for her.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived