no indictment for Eric Gardner

http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/a9bg2k/the-eric-garner-grand-jury-decision

It's on video. You can't argue it. The jury is wrong.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I guess Eric is now referred to as "this dude", so here we go!

This dude also had 31 prior arrests from what was said.

This dude is a criminal, however losing his life over something so stupid is not worth it, nor was it the right punishment for the crime, by any means.

This dude knowing he had medical conditions should of known that he is putting his own life in danger by resisting.

This dude could have been tased by police instead of the potential illegal choke hold that is causing a bunch of controversy, but with his health condition he could of died just as easily from "non lethal" force, and again everyone would then be bitching about the fact that tasers kill people, and the media spin off would still be the same with white cop kills black unarmed man guaranteed.

This dude was illegally selling goods outside business and was a huge pita to local business.
However I'm sure if he was trying to get his hustle on slanging some crack no one would even bother with this case since its a drug and that is illegal..... But since cigarettes are legal its a whole different story (even though smoking is highly addictive and also killing or causing great harm to the users).

The streets is not a place to stand your ground and battle police while you think you are right and will win or overcome the officer(s). They will just call for more backup and the charges will keep adding up.

This is why there are courts where you can plead your case. granted a man trying to prove him innocent or harassment by the police for illegally selling goods and not collecting tax will not go over well for him.

Now if your a business owner and a guy illegally set up shop in front of your store front selling similar products at a reduced cost I'm sure many people would have completely different views.

One last thing, I guess the cellphone video that is out there is cut, and there was more recorded leading up to his attempted arrest, and after the chaos broke out. Again that has not been shown at least yet.

For those of you that think handling things through the legal system to deal with a harassing police officer will work you couldn't be more wrong. I filled harassment charges against a local officer years ago and guess who handled the investigation yep that's right his buddies. When i went for my interview The officer and his buddies were standing in the hallway laughing and joking and he pointed me out and the detective walked away and came over to me and brought me back to interrogation room where I was treated like a murder suspect. the best part guess what came of it? I'll tell you, I got a letter from the police chief stating there was not enough to do anything about it and the case would be closed. The only good thing is the officer never bothered me again maybe they got that I wouldn't let my rights be stepped on but still they never got In any trouble.

Also that pd got shut down like two years later and the main officer I had issues with got a command position at another department.

I think a lot of you don't get it because you've never been in the situation. I've also been stopped "for being white on the wrong side of town at night time" according to the officer.

And once I went for a walk at night by myself with a hoodie on because it was cold out and I got swarmed by three cop cars while walking back up to my own porch because "I looked suspicious".

And I have a few other stories that I'm not going to get into right now just know that until you've been there you won't get it.

Also when there is a group of them talking to you they like to try and bully you and get you all mixed up by all of them talking over each other or yelling and screaming at you so they can cause you to react So they have a legitimate reason to haul you away.

You can say what ever you want but 8+ guys with guns surrounding you and yelling is very intimidating and will make anyone nervous even if you have done nothing wrong.

Let's make this clear before some ask or says it, I am not a criminal I have no criminal record and have never got anything other than speeding tickets.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

For those of you that think handling things through the legal system to deal with a harassing police officer will work you couldn't be more wrong. I filled harassment charges against a local officer years ago and guess who handled the investigation yep that's right his buddies. When i went for my interview The officer and his buddies were standing in the hallway laughing and joking and he pointed me out and the detective walked away and came over to me and brought me back to interrogation room where I was treated like a murder suspect. the best part guess what came of it? I'll tell you, I got a letter from the police chief stating there was not enough to do anything about it and the case would be closed. The only good thing is the officer never bothered me again maybe they got that I wouldn't let my rights be stepped on but still they never got In any trouble.

Also that pd got shut down like two years later and the main officer I had issues with got a command position at another department.

I think a lot of you don't get it because you've never been in the situation. I've also been stopped "for being white on the wrong side of town at night time" according to the officer.

And once I went for a walk at night by myself with a hoodie on because it was cold out and I got swarmed by three cop cars while walking back up to my own porch because "I looked suspicious".

And I have a few other stories that I'm not going to get into right now just know that until you've been there you won't get it.

Also when there is a group of them talking to you they like to try and bully you and get you all mixed up by all of them talking over each other or yelling and screaming at you so they can cause you to react So they have a legitimate reason to haul you away.

You can say what ever you want but 8+ guys with guns surrounding you and yelling is very intimidating and will make anyone nervous even if you have done nothing wrong.

Let's make this clear before some ask or says it, I am not a criminal I have no criminal record and have never got anything other than speeding tickets.

This is exactly what I was talking about when I was saying you can't report a cop. I mean in theory you could walk in the station and file a complaint. The second you walk out of that station your ass is grass. I have an aunt who is a Chicago cop right now. A couple years ago my mom told her about a cop that kept harassing me and if I should file a report. My aunt told my mom " Not if you want him dead." Given I have been arrested for a gun before, it would be real easy for a cop to kill me and plant a gun saying that I tried to pull it on him. I never reported that officer. The last time he pulled me over he tried to pull me out of the view of the dash cam and started making threats, trying to bait me in to swinging at him. Fortunately for me it was a group of old ladies that lived down the street from me yelling at the cop to leave me alone. This mothafucka had it out for me and reporting his ass would've made it worse.

I like the cops who try to know the community instead of just throwing felonies on everyone. It's not enough old school cops anymore. Back in the day it seemed like the police knew who was gonna get shot or who got robbed and who did it before the shit even happened. Now, they seem to rely solely on technology and fearing people.

this is fucking ridiculous. That guy died for selling cigs? Completely justified right? The fucking system is a complete joke.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

I like the cops who try to know the community instead of just throwing felonies on everyone. It's not enough old school cops anymore. Back in the day it seemed like the police knew who was gonna get shot or who got robbed and who did it before the shit even happened. Now, they seem to rely solely on technology and fearing people.

Whats funny about this is, they are teaching community-based policing in the academies and also in class while I was earning my criminal justice degree. They want the police to know he people on their beats, earn their trust, and then hope the citizens will report more crimes. All this teaching, but once they hit the streets it goes out the window, the only people cops want to meet are snitches, for the big busts.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived