gckless Posted December 9, 2014 Report Posted December 9, 2014 Man, you come off as pretty brash sometimes, but you're a good dude. "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
Blockburner Posted December 9, 2014 Author Report Posted December 9, 2014 Man, you come off as pretty brash sometimes, but you're a good dude. Life is too short for sugar coating, but thank you. Team Deadly Hertz Ampere Audio/SHCA/Singer/ XS POWER
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted December 9, 2014 Report Posted December 9, 2014 This be you? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=172164.0 I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
OrionStang Posted December 9, 2014 Report Posted December 9, 2014 Looking good so far and its only Tuesday morning. Keep them rolling! Here is a quick tidbit: The reason I do this is because I make stupid money. People all around me love to see what I do. I am not a big name but I do everything top notch. I used to be that guy who wanted but did not have the means to get it. I never had anyone pay it forward. So now i'm in that position and I do. Merry Christmas to all of you. I hope your Holiday season is blessed and stress free! Right on, man. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
tyma1026 Posted December 9, 2014 Report Posted December 9, 2014 Much respect for doing this Blockburner. BTW I have don't have much but I do have 3 sets of rca's that I can throw in if need be. All brand new. I have to check which brand they are tho. FYI this is just a response and not meant to be another post toward the raffle. Looking good so far and its only Tuesday morning. Keep them rolling! Here is a quick tidbit: The reason I do this is because I make stupid money. People all around me love to see what I do. I am not a big name but I do everything top notch. I used to be that guy who wanted but did not have the means to get it. I never had anyone pay it forward. So now i'm in that position and I do. Merry Christmas to all of you. I hope your Holiday season is blessed and stress free!
OrionStang Posted December 9, 2014 Report Posted December 9, 2014 Nobody else getting in on this? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Keith77 Posted December 9, 2014 Report Posted December 9, 2014 Im in again. But I only get 5 entries not 41 like you Ken Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Noel989 Posted December 9, 2014 Report Posted December 9, 2014 #5 of 9 Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
hdorre Posted December 9, 2014 Report Posted December 9, 2014 8 On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.