The point is no other religious group would execute you in the damn streets for doing something the don't deem acceptable.

I could walk in a church with a hooker and bang her with a crucifix while denouncing god and peeing on the priest and they would just ask me to leave.

what about the crusades or the spanish inquisition

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

I think its tough to compare somethibg thst happened that long ago to modern civilization. while these extremists are still stuck in thst time frame

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I just like to play devil's advocate

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Did you see the vids of them going in?

No offense but they looked awkward as fuck, running like 7 year olds, and throwing the flash bangs, a couple looked like my mother in law throwing somethin. ...

Dudes just looked "odd" to me.

I just like to play devil's advocate

During the crusades which were to take back land conquered by the Muslims they did not force anyone to convert to their faith and as a matter of fact they knew it would be almost impossible to force conversion they just wanted back access to holy lands.

During the Spanish inquisition they were also given a choice, convert or leave those that didn't do either well we know how that went.

you are also trying to compare times when everyone was a bunch of uncivilized jackasses to modern civilization.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

The day they tell me I can't fly an American flag I'm buying 50 and putting them all over my house and front yard.

Kinda pointless since most the damage will already be done.

But thats like the majority of people, lets do something afterwards, not before it to try and stop it so it doesn't happen because thats how this country works, once something is changed for the worse dont matter what it is everyone will only whine, protest and do whatever they can to make a fuss.. but the day off there is no one on the floor trying to prevent said bill from being passed.

The day they tell me I can't fly an American flag I'm buying 50 and putting them all over my house and front yard.

Kinda pointless since most the damage will already be done.

But thats like the majority of people, lets do something afterwards, not before it to try and stop it so it doesn't happen because thats how this country works, once something is changed for the worse dont matter what it is everyone will only whine, protest and do whatever they can to make a fuss.. but the day off there is no one on the floor trying to prevent said bill from being passed.

There is an American flag flying at my house 24/7 365.

What action can one take to stand up to the government to stop them from passing laws?

If you know the answer I'm sure lots of people would like to know because there is lots of bullshit that needs to be stopped or reversed.

There are always people trying to stop things from being passed for one reason or another it doesn't do any good because $$$$$$ runs this country not us.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Best I'm aware, Christians are not currently calling for genocide towards all non-believers, nor are they murdering people around the globe, forcing women into slavery/prostitution, freely advocating rape of infidel women, ect. You can trot around the Crusades, but you can not point to any time in the last three generations in which something like this has occurred. Muslims are murdering and persecuting Christians/homosexuals/Jews/ect. on a daily basis around the globe. They are savages, and they need to be exterminated. End discussion, meet their force with force and they will back down.

All of this excusing their behavior, rationalizing it, pandering to it, ect. is just freaking insulting.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Best I'm aware, Christians are not currently calling for genocide towards all non-believers, nor are they murdering people around the globe, forcing women into slavery/prostitution, freely advocating rape of infidel women, ect. You can trot around the Crusades, but you can not point to any time in the last three generations in which something like this has occurred. Muslims are murdering and persecuting Christians/homosexuals/Jews/ect. on a daily basis around the globe. They are savages, and they need to be exterminated. End discussion, meet their force with force and they will back down.

All of this excusing their behavior, rationalizing it, pandering to it, ect. is just freaking insulting.

So Muslims should all be killed? Even the toddlers and wives?

Archived