dyablo409 Posted December 27, 2014 Report Posted December 27, 2014 Just got home took a pic. I was debating on getting the 40 caliber but decided on the 9mm. Do yall think I made the right choice?? If you have the money get it just justify it as an investment lol my girl sold cloths and kids toys to get the cash for mine I love that woman.
Lbox88 Posted December 27, 2014 Report Posted December 27, 2014 9 is just fine, just get some good HD ammo for it and practice often. UBL | Build Log
MrSkippyJ Posted December 27, 2014 Report Posted December 27, 2014 9 is fine. What makes you worry about it? F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
dyablo409 Posted December 27, 2014 Report Posted December 27, 2014 9 is fine. What makes you worry about it? I don't really know. Just thought bigger was better.
n8ball2013 Posted December 27, 2014 Report Posted December 27, 2014 40 in a small package is not really an enjoyable shooter. I've got a glock27 and its not exactly fun to shoot. Probably out of all the ones I own it is the least enjoyable for me to take out for an extended session THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
dyablo409 Posted December 27, 2014 Report Posted December 27, 2014 40 in a small package is not really an enjoyable shooter. I've got a glock27 and its not exactly fun to shoot. Probably out of all the ones I own it is the least enjoyable for me to take out for an extended session I've only had experience with the shild in 9mm a glock in 45acp, and my brothers 45acp 1911. That's why I chose the 9 because I like the way it shoots. 45 didn't seem to bad but like you said they were in good size guns it didn't hurt to shoot for a long time. I'm happy with my gun tho. Thanks for yall's advice.
MrSkippyJ Posted December 27, 2014 Report Posted December 27, 2014 I have the full size m&p in a 9 and the compact m&p in a 40. I shoot the 9 probably 3x more than the 40. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
audiolamb6 Posted December 27, 2014 Report Posted December 27, 2014 i got an sd9 awhile back and love it glad i didnt get a 40 or 45
LT.Smoke Posted December 27, 2014 Report Posted December 27, 2014 40 in a small package is not really an enjoyable shooter. I've got a glock27 and its not exactly fun to shoot. Probably out of all the ones I own it is the least enjoyable for me to take out for an extended sessionI've only had experience with the shild in 9mm a glock in 45acp, and my brothers 45acp 1911. That's why I chose the 9 because I like the way it shoots. 45 didn't seem to bad but like you said they were in good size guns it didn't hurt to shoot for a long time. I'm happy with my gun tho. Thanks for yall's advice. 45 is a much duller recoil feeling.. 40 cal is sharp and snappy.. Even my mid size G23 is fun but after about 40-50 rounds your hands take a beating Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
BigManAC Posted December 27, 2014 Report Posted December 27, 2014 Just got home took a pic. I was debating on getting the 40 caliber but decided on the 9mm. Do yall think I made the right choice?? If you have the money get it just justify it as an investment lol my girl sold cloths and kids toys to get the cash for mine I love that woman. I have mine in the .40 but thats bc I already had a 9mm and I just wanted a different caliber. 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.